• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I know that, however longer femur bones make for less optimal squat biomechanics

https://bretcontreras.com/how-femur-length-effects-squat-mechanics/

Tim Purvis explains this really well in those videos.

here is an interesting factoid

the quad strength, and lower back/hip muscles are actually much stronger in the long leg short torso person.
as those limbs need to move further.

this is why “exercise” in ones older years is so important.

Medx studies have had made some very interesting observations over the last 40 odd years

The deadlift is always going to be a bigger lift, it’s not a leg exercise like the squat, however improving the squat will increase the deadlift numbers, very rarely happens the other way around.

those two exercises have been the most misunderstood in the last 10 years up to now.
”getting a big bootie”
” glute activator”
“back builder”
like everything, blown out of proportions

Tim Purvis explains this really well in those videos.

here is an interesting factoid

the quad strength, and lower back/hip muscles are actually much stronger in the long leg short torso person.
as those limbs need to move further.

this is why “exercise” in ones older years is so important.

Medx studies have had made some very interesting observations over the last 40 odd years

Those tom purvis videos are great, I'm gonna take some footage of my side on squat and mess around with my stance to get things in a more optimal position

I've been watching Tims videos as well during lunch, he gets fairly detailed on things which i like. And due to Tim i have already changed my squat and dead foot position to a wider stance and so far so good.

Test Enanthate is a long acting ester, so bear in mind that it will stay in your system for three weeks after your last shot. Adding a mild AAS like Var in the middle of your cycle will polish up the gains made on Test E. A safe & effective dose for Var (Oxandrolone) is 30 to 50 mg in divided doses