• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Let me ask you Mickey Mouse, do you consider yourself an average kunt? or would you say your genetics are a little more enhance than your average kunt? From what i know about you, your way more advanced than an average kunt, so it may be hard for you to understand how an average kunt makes gains slower and smaller than you etc.

I personally think my gains are below average, I have trained with plenty of people who are a lot more gifted than me genetically, it's about constant effort over many many years of training. I started lifting weights when I was 16 or 17, I did have some breaks in-between but that makes 35 years of lifting weights, so no I don't consider myself gifted by a long shot.

According to Big Mick you should’ve squatted 180 after 3 months.

You really do struggle with basic comprehension don't you?? Are you really this dumb or is all an act and a piss poor attempt at trolling that just makes you look like a brainless moron??

I reckon you may have used peds mick, maybe your one of those kunts that denies his use, your ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

I am not that stupid or shallow, I train for health and well being and to hopefully add year to my useful lifespan. Useful lifespan being that period of my life where I can participate in activities that I like doing before being restricted by a failing body or health.

Taking drugs would be achieving the exact opposite result of what I train for, accelerate ill health and ensure myself an early and untimely death, not something I am interested in especially at my age where I have already had more birthdays than I am likely to have in the future.

I am not that stupid or shallow, I train for health and well being and to hopefully add year to my useful lifespan. Useful lifespan being that period of my life where I can participate in activities that I like doing before being restricted by a failing body or health.

Taking drugs would be achieving the exact opposite result of what I train for, accelerate ill health and ensure myself an early and untimely death, not something I am interested in especially at my age where I have already had more birthdays than I am likely to have in the future.

I like that response.

You really do struggle with basic comprehension don't you?? Are you really this dumb or is all an act and a piss poor attempt at trolling that just makes you look like a brainless moron??

Ok Mick, you squatted 195.
We all believe you.[emoji1360]

A rare minority would do that after 3 months. I think 120 is more likely.

Yeah a very rare minority thats for sure. 120 is a great effort. Most people get under a bar for the first time and they'd be lucky to do 40-60kg for 10 reps and thats about it, thats like their very first squat session. They'll sit with those figures for 2-4 sets to failure and their done pretty much, thats legs for a beginner. Then each week they'll add more weight, but there will come a time when the increases are so small, or they just platue out, sometimes they even go backwards and they have to reduce weight for some sessions.

I know my squats are below par but the idea I should have been squatting 2.25 body weight after 6 months is fucking retarded.

It is retarted, don't listen to that crap!

From memory I was 105kg and 47 or 48 years old training on my back verandah with no spotter or assistance, so it's a weight I could comfortably and safely manage by myself, using a home made squat bar I knocked up in my garage out of some scrap steel, I am guessing in a more 'safe' environment with better equipment those numbers could have been better.

Was doing 5/3/1 at the time if I remember correctly.

If you are for real about this, then they are excellent numbers you have there!

this is my training philosophy in a nut shell

I personally think my gains are below average, I have trained with plenty of people who are a lot more gifted than me genetically, it's about constant effort over many many years of training. I started lifting weights when I was 16 or 17, I did have some breaks in-between but that makes 35 years of lifting weights, so no I don't consider myself gifted by a long shot.

Hmmm interesting........

Okay, I assumed you would be roiding your arse off
Me? anything I can get my hands on and then triple it.

Its been a little over 2 years since i juiced.

Interesting, my dead has always been stronger than my squat. Likewise i have always been stronger for all upper back exercises, but weaker for front delts and chest. I have a big barrel chest and big ass traps, always been this way, its just my genetics. But i consider myself stronger for exercises involving lats, traps, rear and side delts. Maybe i'm more powerful for pulling movements than i am for pushing movements...................

Interesting, my dead has always been stronger than my squat. Likewise i have always been stronger for all upper back exercises, but weaker for front delts and chest. I have a big barrel chest and big ass traps, always been this way, its just my genetics. But i consider myself stronger for exercises involving lats, traps, rear and side delts. Maybe i'm more powerful for pulling movements than i am for pushing movements...................
Usually means longer humerus and femur bones.

This gives you better leverage for deads, pullups, etc. but inferior biomechanics for squats, bench, press, etc.