• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I never had a good squat. I squatted 160kg (clean, high bar and no wraps) in 2011 comp when 49 years old weighing 98kg when about 20% body fat.

but that was breaking with hips, something i never did when at my peak in my 30s.

Yeah mate i like to add an oral around weeks 3 - 7 right in the middle of the cycle. 500mg Test E cycle 1ml every Monday morning and Thursday night to split the week. Always keep nolva handy in case of any signs of gyno and treat with 10mg a day of Nolva. Bottle of Var 25mg at 75mg a day will give you 5 weeks so if your feeling goòd i say go for it.

75mg var is quite a dose but do-able. Do you still feel 50mg though?

Seriously 180kg is not a lot to squat anyone that trains and has no physical ability will squat 180kg after a few months of training.

If you can't achieve those numbers then you are obviously not serious about your training and definitely not serious enough to do drugs.

But I have always found those that are too lazy to train hard will resort to drugs as the easy option out, I see it all the time.

Dude 180kg, the average kunt can't even squat 80kg for 10 reps. I assume we are all talking for reps like 10 reps @ 180kg etc? Cause i never go off 1 rep maxes. So if i say 120kg squat, i'm talking 120kg for at least 10 reps minimum. The same if i say for 180kg 10 reps minimum. I think 1 rep maxes are dangerous and in many cases shouldn't qualify as they are power lifting numbers, not bbing.

So your average kunt doing 180kg for 10 reps, no fucken chance bro lol! And you say even with no physical ability they can achieve 180kg squat, your seriously living in a fucken dream land mate aye, what drugs are you on bro, must be some good shit out your way lmfao!!

All the OP wants is to look good for the summer and you bastards as usual go off on a tangent taliking about competitive athletes and professionals.

Everyone wants to go Pro Darkanal. Not everyone is shut-off, withdrawn and collected like you are you old kunt.

What is your heaviest squat Mick?

I never trained for max squat as it was never a goal, when I started training for max weights, I hit 195kg in about 3 months of training, thats training in my back yard with no spotter and nearly 50 years old, so seriously if you are able bodied and you can't hit 180 in 6-12 month of training stop posing in the mirror and playing with your dick and start lifting weights.

Dude 180kg, the average kunt can't even squat 80kg for 10 reps. I assume we are all talking for reps like 10 reps @ 180kg etc? Cause i never go off 1 rep maxes. So if i say 120kg squat, i'm talking 120kg for at least 10 reps minimum. The same if i say for 180kg 10 reps minimum. I think 1 rep maxes are dangerous and in many cases shouldn't qualify as they are power lifting numbers, not bbing.

So your average kunt doing 180kg for 10 reps, no fucken chance bro lol! And you say even with no physical ability they can achieve 180kg squat, your seriously living in a fucken dream land mate aye, what drugs are you on bro, must be some good shit out your way lmfao!!

Well the average dude is weak as fuck then, I am just an old bloke training in my back yard by myself and I can manage to do it easy enough, surly these heroes injecting drugs will out lift some old **** training with 40 year old weights in his back yard.:confused:

I rep max is the industry and competition standard, what you go off really is not relevant to the rest of the world.

Strength comps are done in one rep max, that's how the world works.

I don't take drugs or supplements, but I actually pick up weight and lift them hard, instead of looking for the easy way out of drugs and supplements like other soft cocks do in an attempt to get out of actually doing hard work.

If you think one rep max are dangerous, it might be time to put your purse away, stop hanging with the girls and start lifting with the men.:D

Seriously if you been in the gym for more than 12 month and you can't hit a 180kg squat you been wasting your time....

I've been training for 13 years and have never managed more than 120kg Squat for reps. Guess I'm weak as piss and should just harden up or fuck off

Or something

I've been training for 13 years and have never managed more than 120kg Squat for reps. Guess I'm weak as piss and should just harden up or fuck off

Or something
[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] any advice or should I just give up lifting forever because I'm an obvious weak **** failure? Pls advise

I never trained for max squat as it was never a goal, when I started training for max weights, I hit 195kg in about 3 months of training, thats training in my back yard with no spotter and nearly 50 years old, so seriously if you are able bodied and you can't hit 180 in 6-12 month of training stop posing in the mirror and playing with your dick and start lifting weights.

I don't agree that everyone should be able to squat 180kg in that timeframe but it is a stout effort from you, also presuming you are around the 100kg mark. Good job.

I also don't see why powerlifting numbers should be used as a determining factor of wether or not we jump on the gear. Why not use BBing numbers like 10 rep maxes and 20 reps maxes, this to me makes much more sense and its also a hell of a lot safer. PL isn't safe, its a dangerous sport and really bad things can happen to people. BBing on the other hand is a much smarter sport and its much healthier than PL. We should never guage an individuals position off his 1 reps maxes, thats just stupidity. 10 rep maxes are were the money's at.

don't take drugs and try and get big and strong without it.

drugs, enhancing size and strength, merely icing on cake. you may get 15-20% strength gain, but rest of improvement will come from training and eating (80-85% for strength bat least).

15-20% strength gain, this is incorrect. For a first timer jumping on say 400-500mg test pw for 10-12 weeks they will see such a marked improvement on their overall physique, strength, power, everything in fact. These improvements blow diet out of the water. It doesn't matter what the guy eats, he will still make excellent improvements to his physique.

Looking at this issue from an advanced point of view: Drugs are doing the majority of the work still in this case, there is no way we can be at the top of BBing and say drugs are only 15-20%, its the other way around. Drugs are 80-85% at least.

up to each, but most of bb success comes from training and diet, so why waste money all year round.

Once again, even more bullshit. Training has to happen full stop and in order to get the BBing physique we need to train harder and harder, and the only way to train harder is through the use of PEDs. Now diet refuels us and will also determine our fat:muscle ratio, thats about it. Dieting will not make huge differences in power output. When i say dieting i mean eating clean etc. As long as we still take in the neccessary components that are carbs fats and protein our training will not change much. And don't confuse this with low carb diets etc, thats another whole issue.

As for money, thats not an issue. Thats like saying why spend $50 a week on a case of beer, your wasting your money. People will still buy the beer cause they like the effects it brings them(and their alcoholics of course). Whats wiser, spending $50 pw on beer or enhancing your body and using that money on PEDs? obviously anyone with half a brain will pick the latter as the smarter option.

I also don't see why powerlifting numbers should be used as a determining factor of wether or not we jump on the gear. Why not use BBing numbers like 10 rep maxes and 20 reps maxes, this to me makes much more sense and its also a hell of a lot safer. PL isn't safe, its a dangerous sport and really bad things can happen to people. BBing on the other hand is a much smarter sport and its much healthier than PL. We should never guage an individuals position off his 1 reps maxes, thats just stupidity. 10 rep maxes are were the money's at.

I like powerlifting because there is no subjectivity in the judging, you either make the lift or you don't.

I rate bodybuilding the same as surfing competitions and burnout comps. The winner is determined by people with opinions and is subjective on a good day.

I make no statement about the use of PED's and an individuals right to choose because it affects no one else.