• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
C

Craigoski

Hi All,

Recently placed an order online with Peptides Direct. As soon as I placed the order I got an email saying it was "under medical review" which I get they have to do for whatever legal reasons. But, I have tried to call the number provided and just get a recording to leave a message, tried messaging on FB and just get an auto-response for me to email them instead, so I did that and still nothing back. I am getting fairly worried that I have just been owned. I thought these guys were one of the more trustworthy suppliers and a few websites have said they are one of the better suppliers. And yes, I did do some review research before I ordered them.
Has anyone else ordered from these guys recently that can give some feedback. Thinking I may have just lost a fair bit of $$ here...

Cheers Legends!

Legit peptides are hard to find.
Cut your loses bro.

Next time buy from my company Petptide Plus. Guaranteed to satisfy. ;)

What exactly did you order Craig?

I was seriously thinking about peps a while back, but then decided that mk677 would be a much better option and its cheaper, plus you don't need needles with mk. Some of those peps want you slamming that shit 3 x ed throughout the entire cycle, fuck that!

The NSA and CIA are watching and listening.............them kunce need bbing advice too.

Legit peptides are hard to find.
Cut your loses bro.

Next time buy from my company Petptide Plus. Guaranteed to satisfy. ;)

Well I got an email back saying they have been short staffed due to illness and my order had been reviewed and approved by their "medical team" and should be dispatched today. Lets see what happens. Thanks for all your input guys.

well if they listened to forums, they certainly don't act on such info given that many individuals and organisations have considerable drug use.

PED use is a crime but there is little desire to police such use. local copper told me this.

well if they listened to forums, they certainly don't act on such info given that many individuals and organisations have considerable drug use.

PED use is a crime but there is little desire to police such use. local copper told me this.
only if its the source of major drug importation , for the most part it takes too much resources to chase after a few vials here and there

Peptides? I rate them inbetween the shit from the supplement companies and your local supplement shop and the proven compounds we know as anabolic steroids. Peptides have their place sure but when they are charging as much even more as 10ml vial would you cost you it makes no sense to me.

Most PED busts are typically discovered while executing warrants on other matters or as a result of large scale trafficking.

Peptides Direct are Dodgy - BEWARE

Well I got an email back saying they have been short staffed due to illness and my order had been reviewed and approved by their "medical team" and should be dispatched today. Lets see what happens. Thanks for all your input guys.

Hey, I saw your post and can tell you from personal experience not to use Peptides Direct.

I used their products and I got a bad reaction.

I emailed them photos and the response was dismissive.

I asked them for a replacement product but stopped responding to me.

Short version - stay away from peptides Direct as a company.

Did the order come through in the end?

Hey mate, did the order end up coming through?

I can see around the same time, there were a few bad reviews, but heard they have stepped things up since. The latest reviews are all saying good things.