• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't agree with Micks theory about not being able to fit more in. I've seen really small holes that i thought my dick would never fit in, but with enough effort and shear force and persistence i eventually got my dick in the hole. See it can be done, you just need persistance, patients and shear will power, with all these things you'd be surprised at what you can achieve in life.

Okay 3-5g ed that sounds good. I used to use about 4-6g ed in one dose but was never completely sure about the whole "pre-post workout" timing factor..........

Do you think the whole "loading" thing is a marketing scam to get people to use more product so they make more money? Cause as far as i'm aware i can feel it pretty much straight away, its not like gear or anything but there's a slight pumpier muscle feeling like they feel fuller and recovery is better straight off the bat.

What other benefits are there with creatine aside from training benefits? I heard its good for the brain.

Its a marketing scam, but it won't really hurt you. Just make sure you don't get into the habit of taking too much over a long period of time. You just piss out the excess and it doesn't help the kidneys.

Most people can't get 5g or 10g creatine in their daily diets, its just not possible, or its too hard too do it everyday.

Interesting you say this, who apart from people selling creatine and those regurgitating the spiel on the back of the creatine label recommends 5-10 grams per day?? Who came up with that figure considering almost no person alive on this planet would eat enough meat/fish etc to even go close to this imaginary requirement?

So I can only come up with two possible scenarios:

1) Pretty much every person that has ever lived on this planet would have spend their whole life living in a creatine deficient state.

2) We don't really need 5-10 grams of creatine a day.

Applying common sense I would say the second one applies here, and that this figure of imaginary creatine requirement was created so that we can get money out of gullible people's pockets looking for the magic pill.

I think i could fit more than 1 litre into a 1 litre jug if i attached a hose to a high powered water compressor then i could jam more water in.

No you can't.

Kidney problems, like 1 in 100,000 people.

People have not been ingesting this stuff long enough to see if it's 1/100,000 or 1/10 that will develop issues down the road, only time will tell, it's still early days, people once though smoking was safe as well till the long term effects started to show through.

What happens if you fill the jug to the brim then freeze the water?

That was my exact next question, what does happen in this case?

Its a marketing scam, but it won't really hurt you. Just make sure you don't get into the habit of taking too much over a long period of time. You just piss out the excess and it doesn't help the kidneys.

Sure, atm i'm doing 5-10g ed, might stay on it for 10 years? see how i go i guess.

Interesting you say this, who apart from people selling creatine and those regurgitating the spiel on the back of the creatine label recommends 5-10 grams per day?? Who came up with that figure considering almost no person alive on this planet would eat enough meat/fish etc to even go close to this imaginary requirement?

So I can only come up with two possible scenarios:

1) Pretty much every person that has ever lived on this planet would have spend their whole life living in a creatine deficient state.

2) We don't really need 5-10 grams of creatine a day.

Applying common sense I would say the second one applies here, and that this figure of imaginary creatine requirement was created so that we can get money out of gullible people's pockets looking for the magic pill.

No you can't.

People have not been ingesting this stuff long enough to see if it's 1/100,000 or 1/10 that will develop issues down the road, only time will tell, it's still early days, people once though smoking was safe as well till the long term effects started to show through.

Studies and research often use a staple dose of 5g per day, thats who. And yes everyone on this planet is creatine deficient, especially shrek.

So you think i can't possibly get more than 1L into a 1L jug under any circumstances?

Its not imaginary, if you train hard then chances are you'll be more incline to absorb creatine, and the best way to get that creatine is through supplementation. Surely you can understand this? As for money making, if your smart you'll buy creatine and your supps in bulk from cheap outlets and save yourself a shitload. Supps really aren't that expensive if you do your research and work out the best way to buy them.

As for long term health effects, as long as your careful and you use it in moderation then you should be okay. Its the same with anything in life, stuff like booze, meds, drugs, diet, genetics, all these things can influence the outcome of your health. I feel much safer taking supps and training hard, than i do taking other things and/or drinking etc, much safer thats for sure. Just like i feel safer taking 17aa orals rather than drinking booze, at least with the orals i'm training hard and doing a good thing for my body, whereas the alcoholic is ruining every part of their body. Booze is the worst drug by far, there's not one body part that alcohol doesn't deteriorate.

More importantly, what if you put creatine in the water....will it contain more water weight than 1L of water alone?

Yes it will. If we add 50g creatine to 1L of water, the water weight will increase by 50g + however much extra water/nutrients the creatine pulls into the jug, thereby causing the jug to expand beyond belief, the jug becomes more pumped and full.

I'm still on creatine 5g ed, going good.

Creatine use helps stimulate more appetite as it utilises more energy and the body has to take in more calories.

JhD6RLY.jpg

I havn't had creatine for 2 days now, will my body shut down? What type of pct should i use for coming off creatine? Will i go into cardiac arrest if i don't consume creatine within the next 72 hours? I think i can feel the withdrawals coming on, i'm all cold and shivery but sweating at the same time............