• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A

ausguerila

Does anyone know of a portable chest fly machine without any seating mount? Something that can be mounted to a pillar or pole.

I doubt it exists.

I always use free weights for almost everything, i try to stay away from all machines.

I don't understand how it would be portable...you want some kind of folding cable contraption? And then you're going to carry a weight stack or plates around with you? Whats wrong with free weights or bands?

The only thing I've ever seen come close is a rack attachment like so...

https://www.flexequipment.com.au/fa5-fly-attachment-for-pc5

Then you need the rack...
You'd get better value from a cable crossover as you can use it for a lot more exercises and it won't be as "fixed" as most cheaper machines/attachments are, which generally doesn't make them ideal for every user.

Portable so it can easily be set up and packed away with minimal effort. Thanks for the link. Are there any others out on the market?

Surely there is a portable chest fly machine out on the market.

Last edited:
Thanks for the limited useful information already posted. I find it weird that you would waste energy making a post saying that it does not exsist. Could you please only post with relevant information? That way moderators will not be having to waste energy on closing multiple posts like this due to derailment.

With how long this type of gym equipment has been out for, it would be incredibly surprising that what I'm looking for does not exsist.

It doesn’t exist because it’s not marketable nor will it will work without some sort of resistance like uhmm weight.

Thanks for the limited useful information already posted. I find it weird that you would waste energy making a post saying that it does not exsist. Could you please only post with relevant information? That way moderators will not be having to waste energy on closing multiple posts like this due to derailment.

With how long this type of gym equipment has been out for, it would be incredibly surprising that what I'm looking for does not exsist.

lol

Seriously, just use a band...doesn't get much more portable than that.
5627e6ad5b470328b50aee1ab8217316.jpg