• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Nangs????
Fuck me...

It's flat-out stupid': Doctors warn of dangerous rise in use of 'nangs'
A girl in her 20s struggles to walk. She has nerve damage to her spinal cord and may never recover.

What is a 'nang'?
A "nang" is the street name given to a small canister of nitrous oxide, or laughing gas
It is available over the counter, and has various uses including in medicine and hospitality
However, selling it for non-medical human consumption is illegal in NSW
It can cause brain damage, memory loss, a weakened immune system and incontinence

https://apple.news/Ap_7RkHnaTgOTc02qNpmnlQhttps://apple.news/Ap_7RkHnaTgOTc02qNpmnlQ

Last edited:
Yeah good ol nangs aye. Reminds me of the abo's getting into chroming with paint and sniffing petrol/turps/methylated spirits/glue/artliners/air freshner etc etc etc, those kunts will sniff anything they can get their hands on. But that chroming was killing abo's, they'd loose function of their legs and they couldn't walk, probably still happening now. As for nangs, some people do them, like normal folks, well what is "normal" nowadays is the qeustion. I've known people who do nangs all night stacked with weed and mesc and pretty much anything else if they wanted too. I never tried nangs myself cause it always seemed a bit far fetched and kind of pushing things a little beyond what i think is a good time.

"Rise in use"? They were pretty popular 20 years ago when I was in school, just history repeating. All drugs seem to go thru a cycle of popularity over time... never touched the things though

Poppers, fuck yeah. When you’re fried as fuck and been rabbit rooting for three hours just before you nut pop a nitrous bulb then Wait for the entire earth to momentarily stop, then reverse its axis and turn inwards to your crotch. The most glorious length of time known to man, mere seconds condensed into what feels like an eternity of pleasure.

Sure a bit of brain damage might be a side effect, but all great things come at a price.

Like everything if you become a pig it’ll take its toll. Also passing out and smashing your head on a coffee table or side board can fuck your shit up too.....very common side effect

Sure a bit of brain damage might be a side effect, but all great things come at a price.

Like everything if you become a pig it’ll take its toll. Also passing out and smashing your head on a coffee table or side board can fuck your shit up too.....very common side effect

Correct, all great things do come at a price! Who gives a shit anyway, as human beings age their brains slowly die anyway, so you might as well have fun while your alive.

Seems like a good idea to remove all coffee tables and side boards prior to jumpen on tha nangs:cool: