• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less what he thought. He was rude to me...for no reason. Unprovoked. Unnecessary when someone just wants to pay you money and compete for a bit of fun and to support a local fed....

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

noone cares, get over it.

Haha nah I'm not at all man. I can't count how many people I spoke to who shared the same experience.

What does that say?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

He was alright to me,thats all i can say. He seemed to have a lot of loyalty as well. Whether this means hes innocent or guilty with these latest charges who knows. Im not involved.

You're making claims you can't substantiate?

by doing your sleuth work for you? nah dude,you re the snoop scooby-doing around asking personal questions that im not gonna help with. Its obvious your just some weird fulla with nothing better to do than stick ur nose into stuff that has nothing to do with you me or anyone on this forum. If you really wanna know,go substantiate yourself. Unfortunately that means coming forward and revealing yourself and secondly you dont have the cred so are unlikely to get past 1st base. Do a few meets.boi.

by doing your sleuth work for you? nah dude,you re the snoop scooby-doing around asking personal questions that im not gonna help with. Its obvious your just some weird fulla with nothing better to do than stick ur nose into stuff that has nothing to do with you me or anyone on this forum. If you really wanna know,go substantiate yourself. Unfortunately that means coming forward and revealing yourself and secondly you dont have the cred so are unlikely to get past 1st base. Do a few meets.boi.

You made a claim he's very wealthy. How do you know that? You just trying to intimidate Tim? Does CEO of PA pay well?

Status
Not open for further replies.