• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a knob. I'm still pissed at his stance towards Ed Coan.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Wilks is wealthy bro,jus saying,perhaps not commenting on controversial matters is the best policy. Lawyers can lawyer.
I know.how the law works.

He can't do anything with these comments.

Is being CEO of PA Wilks only job? I wouldn't have thought that would pay much? Does he have other income?

I know.how the law works.

He can't do anything with these comments.

no its obvious you dont have any real experience with lawyers lmao. Hes aware of this site btw,i notified him when Chris Lewis aka "spartacus" was going off his head pretending to be this and that,you may be right and nothing will be made of ur attitude and comments. Or then again it might?

no its obvious you dont have any real experience with lawyers lmao. Hes aware of this site btw,i notified him when Chris Lewis aka "spartacus" was going off his head pretending to be this and that,you may be right and nothing will be made of ur attitude and comments. Or then again it might?
It won't. I only echo others statements online. And there are fucking 100's of them. All worse.

So I'm fine.

Also...I work in construction Jerry...on the design And management side. Plenty of legal exposure. Have I mentioned I have a couple mates who are lawyers? Yeah that too.

It won't. I only echo others statements online. And there are fucking 100's of them. All worse.

So I'm fine.

Also...I work in construction Jerry...on the design And management side. Plenty of legal exposure. Have I mentioned I have a couple mates who are lawyers? Yeah that too.

id say you d be lacking firepower there buddy if push came to shove. Keep winning at crypto.

whos asking?
His wife was running a brothel at one point. I reckon that can produce decent cash.

But also...he's a qualified psychologist I think? He's definitely intelligent, so I'd only assume has a couple of other income streams.

What, your a Rat? Lol

I won't have to ever worry about it.

Imagine how that would look for him?

I don't see calling him a knob as cause for an Action, opinion and all. He might get classed as a vexatious litigant.

What, your a Rat? Lol

what do you mean? Are you a criminal? We re not in jail nor am i gang connected apart from knowing a few people,i can check to see if ur legit just like you do. I was merely seeking clarification on what Chris was saying from the horses mouth. Its all kinda vague now being a few years ago but the general gist was Chris wasnt "up there" like he was purporting to claim. Kelvin also echoed these sentiments.

what do you mean? Are you a criminal? We re not in jail nor am i gang connected apart from knowing a few people,i can check to see if ur legit just like you do. I was merely seeking clarification on what Chris was saying from the horses mouth. Its all kinda vague now being a few years ago but the general gist was Chris wasnt "up there" like he was purporting to claim. Kelvin also echoed these sentiments.

You said you let him know. Were you seeking brownie points?

I won't have to ever worry about it.

Imagine how that would look for him?

Well im just saying,if it was me on 20 odd bucks an hr throwing shit at a millionaire just cos he thought i was kinda crap at powerlifting,then id most likely consider that hes got a few more strings to his bow than i have.

Well im just saying,if it was me on 20 odd bucks an hr throwing shit at a millionaire just cos he thought i was kinda crap at powerlifting,then id most likely consider that hes got a few more strings to his bow than i have.

How do you know he's a Millionaire?

I couldn't care less what he thought. He was rude to me...for no reason. Unprovoked. Unnecessary when someone just wants to pay you money and compete for a bit of fun and to support a local fed....

Status
Not open for further replies.