• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to assume that every sport is like tennis or footy, with millions of bucks floating around to piss away.

GPC, too.

I believe it was on this forum I pointed that out, and Wasson said, "oh, that's just the constitution, not the rules."

If you are going to use quotation marks, make sure you quote correctly.

I do not believe that is the wording I would have used.

People on here might like to google the glorious leader..
PA as of today shatters into obscurity and shame
'Allegedly' tragic and disgusting....

People on here might like to google the glorious leader..
PA as of today shatters into obscurity and shame
'Allegedly' tragic and disgusting....
Really made my day Actually.

I feel the people involved. But not him.

Gerry's mate.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yer this is going to blow up for sure. Lots of lifters will drop PA like a stone. Will be interesting to see what changes they make and if they survive this.

Yer this is going to blow up for sure. Lots of lifters will drop PA like a stone. Will be interesting to see what changes they make and if they survive this.
Yep. They will. A lot of lifters are loyal to thier gyms, rather than PA. Thier gyms are dropping affiliation quickly. And Publicly.

Most of those will join APU. Some WRPF I'm hearing. Some will go back to GPC I guess.

What we need though, is ONE unified Federation. Won't happen. But a man can dream.

Really made my day Actually.

I feel the people involved. But not him.

Gerry's mate.

please note other thread,he was alright to me. Im not relevant in any way shape or form in 2021 bro. I unfriended the PA guys when i quit lifting,due to the fact i assumed that they wouldnt want an imposter hanging around. Still doesnt mean much,if i saw them again id give them a chur and a handshake. I only got good things to say.

Last edited:
Why are you speaking like this is a powerlifting issue?

because like i said,havent seen Robert in yonks,dont know the alleged victim at all,wasnt a witness to the event and not relevant. You didnt set the world on fire with ur 2 meets in PA so he probably didnt care about ya.

because like i said,havent seen Robert in yonks,dont know the alleged victim at all,wasnt a witness to the event and not relevant. You didnt set the world on fire with ur 2 meets in PA so he probably didnt care about ya.
Lol. Again, it's not about powerlifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.