• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening? PA gone? Anyone else stepping up to start a new Fed [MENTION=5361]Bench Polkov[/MENTION]

IPF has said they will announce a new Australian affiliate soon, they haven't said when exactly.

I suppose it'll give Wilks someone else to launch lawsuits against.

At least one PL fed has taken the opportunity to offer free membership until Jan 1st.

IPF has said they will announce a new Australian affiliate soon, they haven't said when exactly.

At least one PL fed has taken the opportunity to offer free membership until Jan 1st.

....and free is about the right price for it. No members. Not IOC/IPF compliant with weight classes. Not drug tested. I would suggest that Ausbb start a fed but no one would be willing to piss in a cup. Or get on a platform.

*shrug*

Not endorsing them, just noticing them. Everyone's got to start somewhere.

I'm not willing and able to start a fed, seek IPF affiliation, etc. Are you?

*shrug*

Not endorsing them, just noticing them. Everyone's got to start somewhere.

I'm not willing and able to start a fed, seek IPF affiliation, etc. Are you?

No need. We already have a fed, PA. It's owned by the lifters, not Wilks. We just need someone to run it who will be willing to turn a blind eye to all the corruption. Like all the non IPF feds.

PA's owned by Wilks. It's not a club or non-profit organisation, it's a business owned by him.

So unless he sells or gives it away... He will remain in charge. Which means PA will remain excluded from the IPF.

I can't imagine ASADA bothering with PA for long if it's not affiliated with the IPF.

Isn't there that drug free Powerlifting Fed called Drug Free or sumtin. Wouldn't that be the obvious Fed to fill the void?

No need. We already have a fed, PA. It's owned by the lifters, not Wilks. We just need someone to run it who will be willing to turn a blind eye to all the corruption. Like all the non IPF feds.

Time to jump on the jungle juice aye Woody? As if your libido isn't strong enough already :D

Considering the old APL president owes lifters $1000s of dollars after cancelling nationals on a whim, selling all the equipment then running off with the lifters comp entry money free membership is the bare minimum they should be offering

GPC, too.

I believe it was on this forum I pointed that out, and Wasson said, "oh, that's just the constitution, not the rules."

Isn't there that drug free Powerlifting Fed called Drug Free or sumtin. Wouldn't that be the obvious Fed to fill the void?

Yes there is, I believe they hold all of their comps including Nationals in Cobdogla SA :D Pretty sure their drug testing dosen't fall in line with WADA etc.

It never occurred to me before, but I just now looked up the cost of testing. Pretty pricey, you'd need 10 powerlifting annual memberships to be able to do a full test on one guy - once. I presume there's a discount if your sport has the govt's rubber stamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.