• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brick

So my backs been giving me heaps of grief lately and a doctor suggested trimming up. Long story but he gave me 5 repeats for HCG nasal spray and some bs on the HCG diet. Did some reading and this shit seems like the real deal. Couple questions

1. is it legit not just another diet scam (with the proviso my HCG is legit and from a compounding chemist)
2. Does anyone know of any established diet protocols to follow.
3. Can I just slin pin my nasal spray and not drop dead or have any crazy bad after effects and is the spray effective or should I just pin cause hardcore has to be better right....

please no bullshit about just eat right and diet sensibly, brick is all about the easy route and maximum shortcuts, reserve your judgements and comments for someone more sensible.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

im all for health and patience so eat right, eat wise and your dick will serve you well for many more years.

So my backs been giving me heaps of grief lately and a doctor suggested trimming up. Long story but he gave me 5 repeats for HCG nasal spray and some bs on the HCG diet. Did some reading and this shit seems like the real deal. Couple questions

1. is it legit not just another diet scam (with the proviso my HCG is legit and from a compounding chemist)
2. Does anyone know of any established diet protocols to follow.
3. Can I just slin pin my nasal spray and not drop dead or have any crazy bad after effects and is the spray effective or should I just pin cause hardcore has to be better right....

please no bullshit about just eat right and diet sensibly, brick is all about the easy route and maximum shortcuts, reserve your judgements and comments for someone more sensible.

"please no bullshit about just eat right and diet sensibly, brick is all about the easy route and maximum shortcuts, reserve your judgements and comments for someone more sensible."

lmfao you fucken funny kunt!!

I get hcg on script but mine is pregnyl 5000iu, i wack it e3d @ 250iu, works good, definitely pumps me up, can feel the extra test throughout the body which is why i'm on it in the first place. As for hcg nasal spray, never heard of it, sounds good and bad. Its definitely a bonus not having to use needles i'll say that. How strong is the spray?

I've definitely heard of the hcg diet, havn't done research into it though. HCG is used for a myriad of problems/conditions/diseases etc, fertility is just one common use that we on the boards talk about mostly in regards to hcg.

It is legit mate, its not a scam. And don't pin the nasal spray bro lol do not do that aye. Thats like some guy asking me years back if he should inject liquid clen, i was like nahh bro its made to be used orally.

Last edited:
I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Brickie's gutz and cock have gotten too big causing him shagger's back. Doctor has put him on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin to try to plump up his Nutz to give him more Testosterone so his Gutz will get smaller. He is now seeking advise on Diet while on HCG.

The first part of the diet protocol is two days of gorging so I’m off to a flying start lol

for anyone interested a link to the research in the next post

Brickie's gutz and cock have gotten too big causing him shagger's back. Doctor has put him on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin to try to plump up his Nutz to give him more Testosterone so his Gutz will get smaller. He is now seeking advise on Diet while on HCG.

lol "Shagger's Back", a well known condition hahaha:D

Haven't even had a dose and it's already working it's magic. Got the compound chemist girl on the text rotation I predict headjobs and freakiness within 24 hrs. Giddyup

Haven't even had a dose and it's already working it's magic. Got the compound chemist girl on the text rotation I predict headjobs and freakiness within 24 hrs. Giddyup

Sounds good, slap her pretty little face all over with ya dick then make her gag on it all night, followed by a massive facial, thats respect:cool:

Its a scam. I thought that this "diet" was debunked years ago.

Dont confuse HCG for diet as opposed to therapeutic use for fertility. Roid users inject HCG to stop ball shrinkage. Not for diet reasons.

If you want to lose fat, just stop eating shit. You know what I mean.

Something at the end

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-anderson-ma-lmhc/weight-loss-scams_b_4590533.html

Solid article sledges all weight loss gurus as scum bags selling snake oil, proceeds to sell you something at the end. But it’s ok his method is legit.....promise.

Solid article sledges all weight loss gurus as scum bags selling snake oil, proceeds to sell you something at the end. But it’s ok his method is legit.....promise.

Yeah sounds bout right, i still want to read up on the hcg diet, sounds interesting.........

Mrs. went on it and seemed to like it but never sticks with these things.

I always wondered how you could get it without a script.. legit stuff that is. I just assumed it was calling itself HCG but was in fact some other product like garcinia was to weightloss as the HCG 'diet' protocol they had her on was 2 days of feasting and the rest on 500cals a day.

Phuck that. No wonder you lose weight! It aint the HCG lol.

So, if you guys are getting scripts for HCG; is that under the guise of having low test, or are they really lax on policing the scripts for this now? I know if I went to my gp and just said I was feeling 'low' and thought it was my test or wanted to up my sperm count without a concrete test to back it up, I'd be told a straight NO.

How is the dropper / spray legit and the other stuff I've used to re-start my HPTA required to be injectable? I'd always thought it had to be delivered sub-q?

I've had scripts for Primoteston, Andriol and DHEA. It was my own choice to switch to hcg permanently, i had to tell the doc exactly what i wanted and make sure i got plenty of repeats. To this date every single doc i've talked to about trt etc is just fucken retarted, they don't even know what hcg is, and instead of trying to get your natty test up to as high a level as possible through hcg treatment they would prefer to just put you on test. Thing is most people opt for this treatment without knowing that as soon as they jump on the test they will be shut down and then solely relying on the exogenous test that they now take. Hcg should always be used first before test to see how far it can boost your natty levels, and if by chance hcg doesn't work out then you can go on your fucken test!

Last edited: