• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Congratulations, you understood my riddle, you dumb klutz.
And, if you can do 100 squats in 2 minutes you are either moving extra fast and/or moving about 2 inches in terms of ROM.

Either way like yourself, it’s a waste of time.

No they are full squats done at a steady pace, might be more than 2 minutes, never really timed it, 2 minutes in=s an estimate.

Just because you don't have the guts to complete a pretty basic exercise and have to resort to speaking in incomplete sentences and insulting people in a poor attempt cover your weakness of spirit and body.

Ok, i'll give it a go but given I work for a living and it involves moving my body all day, I don't expect it too be too hard.

I will also allow you the joy of heckling if it hurts me :)

Good stuff!!!!

Who'da thought only the Strength focus members (Tim, Mickey and Onslaught) would participate. I thought the Bodybuilding focused members woulda been more receptive.

Before UFC and Pride there was Pancrase in Japan. Ken Shamrock went to Japan and Mas Funaki required him and his Fighters to be able to do 500 Squats. Ken Shamrock then required his Lion's Den Fighters to be able to complete 500 Squats as well. Heres a pic of Ken Shamrock on the left and Mas Funaki on the right. No lack of Leg development here

hqdefault.jpg

Frank Shamrock below:

296814_10150358020274284_555194283_7972621_238842974_n.jpg

No they are full squats done at a steady pace, might be more than 2 minutes, never really timed it, 2 minutes in=s an estimate.

Just because you don't have the guts to complete a pretty basic exercise and have to resort to speaking in incomplete sentences and insulting people in a poor attempt cover your weakness of spirit and body.

yeah sorry, what was I thinking

Lol. First thing i do when squattting...like literally...is squat with the bar. And if already feeling good, ill just start with 60. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Some great memories from those days, train hard, and play hard and live with the locals sleeping on a dirty mattress in the back of the gym, never been back since then....I think if I went back these days it would probably destroy my memories.

oohh dirty mattress sounds good, did you also get with some dirty ass thai chicks? there tight as all fuck aye, they really need to be loosened up bigtime, i'd probably just skip the training altogether and spend the day loosening up as many thai chicks as possible. They probably have assholes that are so tight you can barely get your little finger in it, though with enough force and faith: anything is possible, but always remember its best to never use lube, just jam that fucker in there with lightning speed.

Good stuff!!!!

Who'da thought only the Strength focus members (Tim, Mickey and Onslaught) would participate. I thought the Bodybuilding focused members woulda been more receptive.

Thanks!!

Most Body builders are poofs (my personal opinion) and don't have the guts for this sort of challenge.

People say it's a waste of time because they don't have the guts to complete a basic set of a basic exercise. It's fine that you are weak of body as well as spirit, most people are, but don't attack those that have the fortitude to complete basic exercises beyond what the weak spirited manage to do.

Lol. First thing i do when squattting...like literally...is squat with the bar. And if already feeling good, ill just start with 60. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Squat day I walk into the gym and do 100 body weight squats, I then put two 50lb plates on the bar (25lb) and do 20 reps, then load the bar up for staring weight.

Done it that way for years.

Yes all my plates are old and are in calibrated and marked in lb:D

Thanks!!

Most Body builders are poofs (my personal opinion) and don't have the guts for this sort of challenge.

People say it's a waste of time because they don't have the guts to complete a basic set of a basic exercise. It's fine that you are weak of body as well as spirit, most people are, but don't attack those that have the fortitude to complete basic exercises beyond what the weak spirited manage to do.

Haha. I suspect a few tried it but didn't come close so they are now screaming that it's a waste of time

Not mentioning any names

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]

:D

I don't see it as a waste of time....If you're not conditioned to it then it will be challenging, no doubt. But I also don't think it would take long to be able to achieve it (well within a month like the "squat challenge" that you always see floating around) and once you have achieved it, doing the same thing isn't going to do much for you...just like everything, you need to increase the reps, TUT, intensity or add weight

Still getting back to normal from holidays and grand finals and bathurst hangover. This is still on the to do list as soon as I don't feel like throwing up and can get out of bed for more than an hour at a time.

Squat day I walk into the gym and do 100 body weight squats, I then put two 50lb plates on the bar (25lb) and do 20 reps, then load the bar up for staring weight.

Done it that way for years.

Yes all my plates are old and are in calibrated and marked in lb:D
We used to ride a horse and buggy for years

kapow!

I don't see it as a waste of time....If you're not conditioned to it then it will be challenging, no doubt. But I also don't think it would take long to be able to achieve it (well within a month like the "squat challenge" that you always see floating around) and once you have achieved it, doing the same thing isn't going to do much for you...just like everything, you need to increase the reps, TUT, intensity or add weight

Yep, good post as usual Whitey :) I'm just being a kunt