• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
B

BobbyBrown

Hi Guys,

Looking to run my 3rd Cycle (first two were Test-E only and then Test-E, DBol and Equipoise) and was hoping for some feedback/advice:

Planning on the following:

Gear:

Weeks 1-3 : 50mg DBol ED
Weeks 1-3: Tudca + Liver Detox
Weeks 1-10: Galactic Mass Blend (Test-P, Tren-A, Nandro-P)
Weeks 1-10: 250IU HCG 2 x PW
Weeks 1-10: Adex 0.5mg EOD
Weeks 13-14: 50mg Clomid ED
Weeks 14-15: 25mg Clomid ED

Diet:

Mainly interested in feedback of the gear, but planning on roughly 300g Protein, 200g Carbs, 125g Fat (3125 Cals).

Hey mate,

Looks good. What inject doses are you going to use? That blend you have there is 200mg/ml, i assume your doing 1ml eod or e3d or tpw?

You have adex 0.5mg eod there which is fine to help with water loss, but i'd feel safer having caber on hand due to both tren and npp being progestins. Its not the estrogen that usually causes problems, its prolactin that causes more issues. Even having caber handy just in case is beneficial, and if you need to use it you can start as low as 0.5mg tpw, its strong stuff so you don't need much. As for the adex, well test p doesn't cause too much water retention, and neither does tren a or npp. Unless your running high doses of these compounds or your susceptible to water retention, then i wouldn't worry about adex.

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the reply.

It's a blend of Test P (70mg/mL), Tren A (70mg/mL) & NPP (60mg/mL), so 200mg/ml as you say.

Was planning on running tpw to spread over the 10 weeks, since it's the first time for me taking Tren and NPP, don't wanna go too crazy.

Previous cycles I've had adex on hand and have never used it because I've never had any symptoms, so I'll just do the same again.

I'll have to look into the caber then, hadn't thought about that, hoping to start fairly soon so I'll see if I can source it and add it 0.5mg tpw.

Other than that it seem decent? Macros seem okay as well?

Cheers

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the reply.

It's a blend of Test P (70mg/mL), Tren A (70mg/mL) & NPP (60mg/mL), so 200mg/ml as you say.

Was planning on running tpw to spread over the 10 weeks, since it's the first time for me taking Tren and NPP, don't wanna go too crazy.

Previous cycles I've had adex on hand and have never used it because I've never had any symptoms, so I'll just do the same again.

I'll have to look into the caber then, hadn't thought about that, hoping to start fairly soon so I'll see if I can source it and add it 0.5mg tpw.

Other than that it seem decent? Macros seem okay as well?

Cheers

Hey mate,

Your welcome!

Yeah i've seen that blend around quite a bit, they started with Prop/Ace/Mast, then slowly changed it around a bit and swapped the mast for npp, gives a much different outcome in results. The fact that its got 2 progestins in it means higher progestin dose which means more chance of prolactin sides, though you may not get any. In terms of estro sides and prolactin sides, its the prolactin that causes more damage. Estro isn't hard to handle and can be dealt with more easily, and we need a certain amount of estro to feel normal.

I said in my previous post that you can run caber as low as 0.5mg tpw, but you can actually run it even lower @ 0.5mg pw, its strong shit.

If you havn't run either ace or npp before, then a good idea would be to just start with 1 of the new compounds instead of adding both new compounds at the same time. In your situation i'd go prop/npp as this cycle(get yourself some npp or a prop/npp blend), then on your next cycle i'd go prop/ace, then looking further ahead still you could use what you have now which is prop/ace/npp. Your jumping the gun a little bit by adding both ace and npp in at the same time as new compounds.

Your macros seem fine, though 200g carbs is low mate, i couldn't handle that shit. We all need different amounts though, so you may have to play it by ear. I'd probably up my carbs to somewhere between 400g-600g ed.