• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why?
you just add plates (half BW)to a dipping belt, stand on a step high enough start in the contracted position then lower yourself for a count of 10 or 20 and repeat until you can’t control the movement
prior to that you’d do as many as you can *normal rep’s

*nice full range slow controlled reps 2 sec up, 1 sec pause, 4 sec down.

6 reps strong
7 reps really strong
8~9 super strong
10 reps rare
over 10 gymnastics strong wow!!!

if you did 6
with minimal rest get your belt on and do the negatives.

it might take a few goes to settle on a weight
once you’ve settled on a good neg weight you can start thinking about progression
mid only do it once a week though, overtraining is real.

I may try soon.
Thanks Gooseboy

dont do this. No offence intended and im not looking for an argument or being unnecessarily abrasive but we ve all seen what Goose looks like and the tin he throws around. He looks like a fit man for his age but strong he is not.

Best tricep exercise is close grip bench. If goose can put up a video of him doing 1 rep with what I do for an easy 8,then ill stfu.

Yeah

dont do this. No offence intended and im not looking for an argument or being unnecessarily abrasive but we ve all seen what Goose looks like and the tin he throws around. He looks like a fit man for his age but strong he is not.

Best tricep exercise is close grip bench. If goose can put up a video of him doing 1 rep with what I do for an easy 8,then ill stfu.

I’ll take dips over CGBP any day.

Goosey reps 15 with 20kg hanging off his left nut.
Beat that.

Post a video mate, anytime, if it’s important to you.
are you still in prison?

ive posted multiple vids of where i am currently on facebook, andy. I have a clearer idea in which category to put you in around here,theres guys who post proof of their lifting and guys who are full of shit. You have posted a video of your frail physique lifting pussy weight and you deserve a bit of credit for manning up.

ive posted multiple vids of where i am currently on facebook, andy. I have a clearer idea in which category to put you in around here,theres guys who post proof of their lifting and guys who are full of shit. You have posted a video of your frail physique lifting pussy weight and you deserve a bit of credit for manning up.

FB vids? Aren't you requesting everyone post vids here?

FB vids? Aren't you requesting everyone post vids here?

yeah fb vids,im not having some e- facemask wearer critiquing me. If you gonna get cheeky,do it under your real name. No apologies for cutting the likes of you,grunta or darko out of the loop,its obvious you got something to hide.

yeah fb vids,im not having some e- facemask wearer critiquing me. If you gonna get cheeky,do it under your real name. No apologies for cutting the likes of you,grunta or darko out of the loop,its obvious you got something to hide.
The only reason you use your real name is because someone did some investigation and figured it out - coz they were pissed at your keyboard warriorship. Now you're taking the high ground lol

Last edited:
The only reason you use your real name is because someone did some investigation and figured it out - coz they were pissed at your keyboard warriorship. Now you're taking the high ground lol

Ive used my real name from the get go,ive actually met people off here through powerlifting. My pic was posted here a few years back when i made the shep paper for winning the nats,big deal. Its obvious you arent a real lifter. Noones met you. I suspect you got a crim record...so what?

Last edited:
No Gerry, you came in here attacking all n sundry for some sort of amusement or ego etc. Someone did the investigation and posted your real name and a newspaper article. No one knew who you were prior to that.

Lol

No Gerry, you came in here attacking all n sundry for some sort of amusement or ego etc. Someone did the investigation and posted it. No one knew who you were prior to that.

ive made it quite clear from the get go that i dont rate guys who are too scared to post proof of their lifting. You fall under that category unfortunately so everything you write just gets dismissed. Thats your fault. What are you doing on the net at 1 pm?

Anyway...didn’t read all that drivel- post a video here there’s no rules, no judgement here.

im not the strongest nor the weakest I’m strong in some exercises and piss weak in others I don’t care I just lift, been doing it for 40 years now, and still doing it.

Forums are funny places

Anyway...didn’t read all that drivel- post a video here there’s no rules, no judgement here.

im not the strongest nor the weakest I’m strong in some exercises and piss weak in others I don’t care I just lift, been doing it for 40 years now, and still doing it.

Forums are funny places

no,ive put vids up here and got disrespected by anonymous pussies who struggle to squat 120,im quite happy to stick the odd one every now and then up on facey.

no,ive put vids up here and got disrespected by anonymous pussies who struggle to squat 120,im quite happy to stick the odd one every now and then up on facey.

Well shut the fuck up then.

you either visit here because you genuinely like lifting and like the social aspect or you aren’t very bright and socially awkward and cannot understand why you burn bridges.

like most I think you’re just a socially awkward dumb fuck that feels comfortable behind your keyboard, either way I don’t give a shit.

Last edited: