• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Simple answer

No, however all the muscles in the back are playing a role, but the row emphasis the muscle that control the shoulders, the neck and anything and everything between the shoulder blades.

the pull down down right places an emphasis on the lats as in the lats are doing most of the mechanical work.
the biceps are rooted well before the lats get even a little tired.

the machine pullover builds thickness in the lats very quickly

thanks the kiss approach works best for me
Tbh we don’t really have a good pullover machine
have something similar but more of a pull down rather then over, just stats behind the head line, sorta looks awkward

thanks the kiss approach works best for me
Tbh we don’t really have a good pullover machine
have something similar but more of a pull down rather then over, just stats behind the head line, sorta looks awkward

That’s interdasting Hammer strength?

Lots of people throughout history state; squat, pull from the floor, press over head, a good chinning and dip bar are all is needed, for which I agree on because any young dude that starts lifting is going to make extraordinary fast results whether he works hard or not.

after that, if one wants to lift for a long, long time, that’s a game changer.

And that is where lifting becomes a personal pursuit as in trial and error.
most dickheads follow the champions, a recipe for disaster for most.

That’s interdasting Hammer strength?

Lots of people throughout history state; squat, pull from the floor, press over head, a good chinning and dip bar are all is needed, for which I agree on because any young dude that starts lifting is going to make extraordinary fast results whether he works hard or not.

after that, if one wants to lift for a long, long time, that’s a game changer.

And that is where lifting becomes a personal pursuit as in trial and error.
most dickheads follow the champions, a recipe for disaster for most.

yes hammerstrength, 2 grips that start off as narrow just behind the head line and get pulled down on an arc to a wider grip. 1/2 pull down 1/2 pull over.
we tried it once but declared it a kunce
too awkward

yes hammerstrength, 2 grips that start off as narrow just behind the head line and get pulled down on an arc to a wider grip. 1/2 pull down 1/2 pull over.
we tried it once but declared it a kunce
too awkward

doesn't read like a pullover

hammer-strength-plate-loaded-pullover-p1504-9260_image.jpg

taii.jpg

A copy of the original by his Dad.

In my opinion the best exercise to directly hit the lats big time, the angle of pull imitates the chin up

The one Goosey put up is a high row, I love them.
NFI what your one is Grunts, never seen it before.

it’s a great exercise Whitey.

but the nautilus is brutal, no escape on this one.

nautilus is the best shit, good design, thin small and works well
hammerstrength is over designed, big, clonky and heavy as allfuk

mg gym had heaps of it but replaced all with HS