• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
North Korean uprising 'the only way' to deal with Kim Jong-un - ABC News.

The only way to solve the Korean crisis is to remove the regime, says a South Korean-born US writer who spent six months undercover in North Korea.
Suki Kim worked in North Korea teaching English at a university for the ruling class, later writing a book about her experience, called Without You, There Is No Us: Undercover among the Sons of North Korea's Elite

https://apple.news/A9ySN6F_XQIaQ-bzy5B2sQA

Key points:
Kim Jong-un expresses great satisfaction over the launch, KCNA reports
He says the North has nearly completed the building of its nuclear weapons force
Missile passed over the Japanese island of Hokkaido before landing in the northern Pacific Ocean

I can see this only ending one way, Russia and China will protect themselves and backing away from supporting N Korea and NK and USA with hangers on will go at it, with large missle strikes and bombing runs....

As much as I'd like to see the Tin Tanks blow the fuck outta Rocket Man's bases I don't think that'll happen. Imagine the refugee crisis should Missiles start flying around. I think we'll be living with a nuclear North Korea shortly.

China slashes trade ties with North Korea -

China has moved to limit North Korea's oil supply and will stop buying textiles from the politically isolated nation, it said on Saturday.
China is North Korea's most important trading partner, and one of its only sources of hard currency.
The ban on textiles trade will hurt Pyongyang's income, while China's oil exports are the country's main source of petroleum products.

https://apple.news/AS6mo4aSRSFOccbl_xS2Psg

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to see the Tin Tanks blow the fuck outta Rocket Man's bases I don't think that'll happen. Imagine the refugee crisis should Missiles start flying around. I think we'll be living with a nuclear North Korea shortly.

Nukes, and the real threat you will use them are the greatest prevention of war or invastion of your country. That's my guess to why he is doing the crazy guy act. He may/may not have the capability to put them on ICBMs yet but do the crazy act until you certainly can, as to stop US getting rid of him in the mean time.

Dont really like the idea of NK with ICBM nukes but I'm guessing we may have to live with it.

North Korea says rocket attack on US is 'inevitable' after Trump insult -

During his UN address, North Korean foreign minister Ri Yong Ho said Donald Trump’s recent inflammatory comments had made military conflict between the two countries “inevitable”.

9news.com.au
https://apple.news/AF3tIPOIoTdK0Ll_LTWGpHw

North Korea says rocket attack on US is 'inevitable' after Trump insult -

During his UN address, North Korean foreign minister Ri Yong Ho said Donald Trump’s recent inflammatory comments had made military conflict between the two countries “inevitable”.

9news.com.au
https://apple.news/AF3tIPOIoTdK0Ll_LTWGpHw
Whatever happened to sticks and stones....if all it takes is to get insulted by mere words to justify a nuclear attack then these people are bigger morons than we thought.

No way do I trust a fat, spoilt, incoherent, rich dipshit with a bad haircut.

I also don't trust Kim Jong-un.

The guy with an entire entourage of people designed to keep one man from doing something stupid or a megalomaniac who routinely shoots or otherwise kills any dissent whatsoever.

But I guess hating on America and it's president (unless they are a demmycrat) makes more sense and appeals to the great unwashed at universities, quinoa parties and 20 dollar avo on toast coffee shops.

Last edited: