• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
BILLIONAIRE retailer Gerry Harvey has predicted Australia will become an “Asian country” with a population of 100 million in the next century, saying there is “not a chance in hell” immigration can be dialled back

‘Australia will be Asian country’ - news.com.au
https://apple.news/ACKf3Gt9HS3eh5AF99RNsRw

I think it's fairly obvious

Like Ford Fairlane once said, 'I thought we dropped the bomb on them, What did they put in it, fucken fertiliser?!'

Saw an interview with an old navy chief who was the chief of the defence force around 1990, he said we should prepare for an invasion.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

pauline-hanson-please-explain.gif

xenophobia |zɛnəˈfəʊbɪə|
noun [mass noun]
dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries: racism and xenophobia are steadily growing in Europe.

I hope our asian overlords are as generous as dumb fuck whitey when dealing with the original inhabitants.

Asiatic people and those from the subcontinent are well known throughout history as a benevolent and sympathetic group who look after the less well off in their society.

Last edited:
Also lol at the xenophobe reference.

Describes perfectly how others behave when accusing me of genocide, stealing children and celebrating the invasion of this country even though I did none of those things and none of my ancestors (who have only lived here for 150 odd years) did them either.

I don't think we need to worry about our Asian overlords, the New Zealand policy on boat people might be more important to us.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

I hope our asian overlords are as generous as dumb fuck whitey when dealing with the original inhabitants.

Asiatic people and those from the subcontinent are well known throughout history as a benevolent and sympathetic group who look after the less well off in their society.

Im positive the Indonesian military will greet you with a warm hug when they land..

Walk through Sydney or Melbourne and you would swear you are already in an Asian country. Not saying it's a good or bad thing. I don't really care because there is nothing I can do about it.