• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

"Melbourne has once again been named the world's most liveable city by The Economist, receiving a perfect score for healthcare, education and infrastructure.
The Economist Intelligence Unit's (EIU) Liveability Index ranks 140 cities each year on those topics, as well as stability, culture and environment.

Vienna once again came second and Vancouver third. Adelaide was the next best Australian city finishing in fifth spot, followed by Perth at number seven. Sydney was ranked 11th. It was a record seventh time in a row in the top spot for Melbourne, which scored 97.5 out of a possible 100"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-...s-most-liveable-city-for-seventh-year/8812196.

I didn't find Melbourne that great. Brisbane and Sydney are planned better in my opinion.

The other day in Melbourne I saw a homeless guy jacking off near spencer st station while hundreds of people walk past.

What I want to know is how did Vienna even make it on the list let alone come second since you need a frickin boat to get anywhere

So you walked past me and you didn't even have the decency to say hello, how rude !!!
Are the people who suck all charging too much for you Simo?

That has to cost a city in the livability stakes.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Melbourne is a dump even compared to Sydney, given the choice I would be living in Sydney over Melbourne any day and I have spend considerable time in both cities, as a matter of fact Melbourne is that bad I wound't even visit there these days.

If someone gave me a free house in Melbourne and I had to live in it as a condition of having it I would pass, my quality of life is worth more than that.

Melbourne is a dump even compared to Sydney, given the choice I would be living in Sydney over Melbourne any day and I have spend considerable time in both cities, as a matter of fact Melbourne is that bad I wound't even visit there these days.

If someone gave me a free house in Melbourne and I had to live in it as a condition of having it I would pass, my quality of life is worth more than that.
I've been many times as well. (Working and leisure).
It's not that bad.

Why do you say this Micky? Did you have a bad experience down there?