Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: World's most liveable city is Melbourne for the seventh year running WTF

  1. #61
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,971
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    if on holidays give me 35 any day of the week.


    For workdays I'll probably agree wth you for a lot of the time. As long as it's not raining.

    Had a fair bit of 35C weather in Europe. Was beautiful. Do laugh, I have heard when people say the same temps feel hotter in Europe than OZ. I personally didn't find it that case at all. 35C was very nice. The sun is a lot less aggressive sunburn wise there as well.
    Mid 30s to 40C here every day, cos it's so dry it doesn't feel that hot, hardly sweat.
    Put me in the humidity of the tropics in 30C and there is a puddle around me instantly.
    Dumb Kunce





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #62
    BigRed Kunce

    Array
    Headley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    STRAYA ****!
    Posts
    4,803
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Much to see for a holiday there dood?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by gerry.
    you are on ignore...i win


  • #63
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,971
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headley View Post
    Much to see for a holiday there dood?
    Yeah man, so far went to tombstone where the famous wyatt earp and doc holiday shootout took place,
    went to Pima air and space museum, where they have massive collection of planes, you can get right up to them and touch them. My favourite was he FA-14 Tomcat, fucken massive beast, the kids loved the A-10 Thunderbolt (tank killer) and the F-18 Hornet. But the tomcat is my plane.
    went to the the D/A airforce base, where they keep 1000s of redundant war planes for parts, and have the A-10 Thunderbolt squadron, they constantly fly excercises, 3 take off and follow each other in perfect formation right above your head, the scream is amazing. They have engines at the tail, so can fly slow and low dipping the nose that has a 30mm chain cannon on it, the fire rate is almost 70 rounds per second. 😳 Beast!!!
    Also had a look around the famous university of Arizona, saw a wildcats basketball game, off to the Football Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49s. Next week.
    Went for a walk up Mt Catalina, but got about a kilometer down the track from my back door and a big fuckoff mountain lion blocked the path, kunce was way too intimidating, they said jiggle your keys, they hate the noise and will run, but this kunce just stared me in the eye and slowly walked off, so that was it for my hike.
    drove up to my Lemmon, amazing scenery, there is also downtown, more arty farty hipster shit, like markets and arts, foods, theatres and other shit that's more of the wife's forte than mine.

    We go to the pistol range every second day, I put over 2000 rounds through my 9mm and my little one just over 1500 through her .22

    there are tonnes of things to see and do here, I love sitting in the restaurants, outside, good food and cold beer, mountain views and perfect temperatures.

    living the dream so far.

    ill post some pics but they are all on the big camera
    Dumb Kunce


  • #64
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,241
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Yeah man, so far went to tombstone where the famous wyatt earp and doc holiday shootout took place,
    went to Pima air and space museum, where they have massive collection of planes, you can get right up to them and touch them. My favourite was he FA-14 Tomcat, fucken massive beast, the kids loved the A-10 Thunderbolt (tank killer) and the F-18 Hornet. But the tomcat is my plane.
    went to the the D/A airforce base, where they keep 1000s of redundant war planes for parts, and have the A-10 Thunderbolt squadron, they constantly fly excercises, 3 take off and follow each other in perfect formation right above your head, the scream is amazing. They have engines at the tail, so can fly slow and low dipping the nose that has a 30mm chain cannon on it, the fire rate is almost 70 rounds per second. 😳 Beast!!!
    Also had a look around the famous university of Arizona, saw a wildcats basketball game, off to the Football Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49s. Next week.
    Went for a walk up Mt Catalina, but got about a kilometer down the track from my back door and a big fuckoff mountain lion blocked the path, kunce was way too intimidating, they said jiggle your keys, they hate the noise and will run, but this kunce just stared me in the eye and slowly walked off, so that was it for my hike.
    drove up to my Lemmon, amazing scenery, there is also downtown, more arty farty hipster shit, like markets and arts, foods, theatres and other shit that's more of the wife's forte than mine.

    We go to the pistol range every second day, I put over 2000 rounds through my 9mm and my little one just over 1500 through her .22

    there are tonnes of things to see and do here, I love sitting in the restaurants, outside, good food and cold beer, mountain views and perfect temperatures.

    living the dream so far.

    ill post some pics but they are all on the big camera
    How good is the movie tombstone.

    They say the A10 is a gun with a plane built around it. Listen on YouTube to the sound they make when they shoot, it sends chills down your spine. Apparently they are old as shit and costing a heap to maintain but they keep them because despite being very basic they are deadly.

    You bring a handgun with you on the hike?


  • #65
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,971
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    How good is the movie tombstone.

    They say the A10 is a gun with a plane built around it. Listen on YouTube to the sound they make when they shoot, it sends chills down your spine. Apparently they are old as shit and costing a heap to maintain but they keep them because despite being very basic they are deadly.

    You bring a handgun with you on the hike?
    Lol, no, here you shoot some kunt and it's justifiable as self defence, take a crack at a mountain lion and you're likely to get life without parole.
    this things are sacred here
    Dumb Kunce


  • #66
    BigRed Kunce

    Array
    Headley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    STRAYA ****!
    Posts
    4,803
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seen many more of those hot latin girls around man?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by gerry.
    you are on ignore...i win


  • #67
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,070
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like Latin women, especially from Colombia ooh yeah



  • #68
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,971
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headley View Post
    Seen many more of those hot latin girls around man?
    Yeah mane, this waitress Carolina, always in hot pants and smiling and the chick that manages this estate, Janice, cute as also killer body but just not as dark skinned as Carolina.
    these 2 are seriously testing my will, both beautiful as.
    Dumb Kunce


  • #69
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,971
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    I like Latin women, especially from Colombia ooh yeah
    One nearly cost me everything I have, including my family
    Dumb Kunce


  • #70
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,070
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    One nearly cost me everything I have, including my family
    That's why we call them 'woman' wo is man



  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •