• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When I was young Melbourne felt wonderful. Now that I’m older it just feels like a cliched collection of random places to get drunk. :eek:

Nah Melbourne.

Sorry just read your post about ur move there dood, nice work!

Whats your address dood, or a place nearby we can see on a map?

That's not too far from vegas too, hmm. Think i have to line up a holiday haha

Just google images on Catalina Foothills Tucson Arizona. Ets where I live for the time being.
Not a huge suburb, will show you what it's like. Full cowboy shit Bro.

Nah Melbourne.

Sorry just read your post about ur move there dood, nice work!

Whats your address dood, or a place nearby we can see on a map?

That's not too far from vegas too, hmm. Think i have to line up a holiday haha

Melbourne. Unlucky. Try to go somewhere else.

No, no family, just a spontaneous thing, will be back in a couple of months, the cash will eventually run out so will have return and make some more.

all I do there is:
Swimming
training
tanning
shooting
horse riding
desert motorbike riding
eating great food
playing with my kids

its done wonders for the family, I haven't included them in many of my extravaganzas (for obvious reasons) but now I'm pissing up money with them rather than without them.

Nice.

Me and the Mrs have been talking about maybe moving somewhere to the states if we can.

Last time I was there we smashed the modelo beers. Shot a heap of guns. Ate a heap of good food. Do like it there.

Nice.

Me and the Mrs have been talking about maybe moving somewhere to the states if we can.

Last time I was there we smashed the modelo beers. Shot a heap of guns. Ate a heap of good food. Do like it there.

Living the dream atm, been smashing the Modelo beers too.
the meals are so good, cheap and generous here. I found some local restaurants where we eat every night, the kids can barely finish one b/w the 2 of them, missus struggles to finish a starter portion and I make a pig out of myself as always. I normally pay 20-30 bux including a beer or 2 for the whole family. That's unheard of, we get so ripped in AU.
That's my new addition to the family, ended up buying it for $350 used, could have prolly got one a lot cheaper, but since I already had it my hands and didn't want to leave without it I just took his offer gave him the 350.
He wanted $2800 for the M4 you see on the bench and $1600 for the MP5 that's lying just behind the M4.

Attachments

• IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 43
Living the dream atm, been smashing the Modelo beers too.
the meals are so good, cheap and generous here. I found some local restaurants where we eat every night, the kids can barely finish one b/w the 2 of them, missus struggles to finish a starter portion and I make a pig out of myself as always. I normally pay 20-30 bux including a beer or 2 for the whole family. That's unheard of, we get so ripped in AU.
That's my new addition to the family, ended up buying it for $350 used, could have prolly got one a lot cheaper, but since I already had it my hands and didn't want to leave without it I just took his offer gave him the 350.
He wanted $2800 for the M4 you see on the bench and $1600 for the MP5 that's lying just behind the M4.

As good as the M4 and MP15 may be, they don't compare to an M60 :D

Brisbane expected to be 35 degrees on Sunday and Monday. Melbourne expected to be 17 and 15 respectively. Most livable City my white hairy arse!

Brisbane expected to be 35 degrees on Sunday and Monday. Melbourne expected to be 17 and 15 respectively. Most livable City my white hairy arse!
I'd take 17 over 35 any day. Fuck the Sun.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Nah, the more Sun on your Balls the more circulating Testosterone!!! It's Science. Theres a thread on here somewhere about it.

Anyway. I'll be Bodysurfin on the Gold Coast Sunday as long as this Westerly pisses orf!!!!!!

if on holidays give me 35 any day of the week.

For workdays I'll probably agree wth you for a lot of the time. As long as it's not raining.

Had a fair bit of 35C weather in Europe. Was beautiful. Do laugh, I have heard when people say the same temps feel hotter in Europe than OZ. I personally didn't find it that case at all. 35C was very nice. The sun is a lot less aggressive sunburn wise there as well.