• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol

Back to Melbourne in the morning...was there about 2 weeks ago as well. I don't mind the place but wouldn't be in a hurry to move there

Dunno how it keeps winning.
Based on traffic alone it's a kunce.
Temporarly live in Tucson AZ now, awesome place.
Got me a view of the mountains, a cowboy hat, a Cadillac, a pool, a mad tan and a 9mm Glock.
loving this lifestyle, ain't never coming back.

Dunno how it keeps winning.
Based on traffic alone it's a kunce.
Temporarly live in Tucson AZ now, awesome place.
Got me a view of the mountains, a cowboy hat, a Cadillac, a pool, a mad tan and a 9mm Glock.
loving this lifestyle, ain't never coming back.
Lovely. Can I visit and stay at your pad for free?

Lovely. Can I visit and stay at your pad for free?

No problem, yell out when you're in town.
38 every day, have a view of the Catalina mountains from the pool and a fridge full of Modelo beer ?, just have put up with my kids hogging the pool all day.

Lol
the chicks are stunning there, especially some of the Mexican ones, but I'm a family man now and don't stray anymore.
almost fall off the wagon when I was there on my own arranging for the house, car, horse club and swimming clubs for the kids and all the other shit for long term stay. This Mexican waitress, she was stunning and giving out all the vibes , would have licked that thing from head to toe till it bled normally, but I'm strong �� now.

What are you doing for work while you're there?

Sold up everything here or are you planning to come back?

Good luck with it all Grunta, I imagine the last few months haven't been fun.

Yeah.
Why are you there?
Do you have other family there?
Working?
What do you do khunt?

What are you doing for work while you're there?

Sold up everything here or are you planning to come back?

Good luck with it all Grunta, I imagine the last few months haven't been fun.

Nothing for work, just healing the soul bruva.
Havent sold anything yet, have enough finances to live the cowboy life for a couple of months, the whole family loves it but we know eventually we have to come back home to reality.
but making the most of it while I can.

Yeah.
Why are you there?
Do you have other family there?
Working?
What do you do khunt?

No, no family, just a spontaneous thing, will be back in a couple of months, the cash will eventually run out so will have return and make some more.

all I do there is:
Swimming
training
tanning
shooting
horse riding
desert motorbike riding
eating great food
playing with my kids

its done wonders for the family, I haven't included them in many of my extravaganzas (for obvious reasons) but now I'm pissing up money with them rather than without them.

Nah Melbourne.

Sorry just read your post about ur move there dood, nice work!

Whats your address dood, or a place nearby we can see on a map?

That's not too far from vegas too, hmm. Think i have to line up a holiday haha

Last edited:
No, no family, just a spontaneous thing, will be back in a couple of months, the cash will eventually run out so will have return and make some more.

all I do there is:
Swimming
training
tanning
shooting
horse riding
desert motorbike riding
eating great food
playing with my kids

its done wonders for the family, I haven't included them in many of my extravaganzas (for obvious reasons) but now I'm pissing up money with them rather than without them.

Lovely