• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
20841938_1391318910965497_7721464934400577241_n.jpg

Among people I am most known as Nataliya Trukhina, which is my maiden name.
I was born in the Russian city of Chita 1’st of July 1991, and I am now living in Moscow.

I started training in the Gym when I was 14 years old and weighed only 37 kilos (81 lbs) - a very tiny girl.
However my training gave quick result, and I progressed very fast.

To support my training I have my main sponsor RPS Nutrition.
I completed my education 2013 when I graduated from MGAFK (Moscow state Academy of physical culture).
In October 2016 I had the great honor to share the stage with Anna Netrebko and Yusif Autowaves in the production of ‘Manon Lescaut’ at the famous Moscow Bolshoi Theatre.
I very often do Guest Shows with autograph sessions, and frequently participating in major sport events.

My Achievements

• 2 times overall absolute champion of Zabaikalie bodybuilding Cup.
  • Champion of the Europe Cup (GPA), set a new world record in deadlift and bench press.
  • Champion of the Europe Cup (WAA) rolling and Axel.
  • European and world champion in bench press and deadlift (WPC)
  • Champion of Eurasia in bench press, deadlift (GPA) and arm lifting.
  • World arm lifting champion in Russia Cup.
  • World champion in bench press NAP, and set a world record.
  • World arm lifting champion, and set a world record.
  • Arm lifting and powerlifting champion at the Eurasia Cup.
I have 3 world records in bench press, and 3 world records in deadlift.
In total I am the holder of 12 European and national records in bench press and deadlift.

My Stats and Results

• Weight - 100 kg (220 lbs)
  • Height - 170 cm (5ft 7)
  • Biceps - 47 сm (18,5 in)
  • Legs - 73 сm (28,7 in)
  • Chest - 127 cm (50,0 in)
  • Bench Press - 175 kg (385 lbs) RAW
  • Squat - 280 kg (617 lbs) RAW
  • Deadlift - 240 kg (529 lbs) RAW
  • Biceps curl - 40 kg (88 lbs) 10 reps on one arm dumbbells
  • Leg press - 650 kg (1 433 lbs) 20 reps

http://nataliya-amazonka.com

https://www.instagram.com/nataliya.amazonka/?hl=en

yeah photoshopped to the max , it was an image taken off google search , added it for effect

here is a real photo

2016-12-19-04-38-40.jpg

Those satchels she's holding must have plenty of muscle building goodness in there. [emoji1]