• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
b32b115ff67dcab1489f6aedce32b6d8

This guy ate an entire pizza everyday for a year. Picture: Brian Northrup/Instagram

WHEN you want to lose weight, the first thing you think to cut from your diet is fast food.

Forget the pizzas, burgers, fizzy drinks and sugary cakes for a while — not if you want to hit that target on the scale.
But one guy decided to buck the trend and took on the challenge of eating Domino’s every day for a year.

Brian Northrup took on the project in order to prove that you can stay healthy even if you indulge every single day.
The challenge, which he dubbed “PIZZAPOCALYPSE,” proved successful as he managed to actually lose weight and maintain his muscle tone.
Northrup documented the project on Instagram throughout the year.
In an interview with LadBible, Northrup explained he wanted to prove that diet isn’t everything when it comes to staying in shape.
Northrup explained he had heard a lot of fitness experts and doctors say that you “can’t outwork a bad diet,” but he believed they had underestimated what can be achieved with hard work.
“Just look at Michael Phelps; the man became arguably the greatest athlete in the world on a diet he claimed consisted of pizza as well as a lot of other commonly labelled ‘bad’ foods on a daily basis,” Northrup said.

“I think a good diet is highly dependent on the individual and it is more important to focus on making sure your diet includes everything you need, than what you need to cut out.”
Northrup took the precaution of having regular check-ups and insisted that his salt and cholesterol levels were both healthy.
He achieved the remarkable level of fitness with three to four weightlifting sessions every week and 20 to 30 minutes of cardio exercise a day.
This article originally appeared on The Sun.

i like how the whole story is about him eating pizza and losing weight , omg it's a miracle diet ... but oh yeah he went to the gym and cardio

That's just stupid, of course you would lose weight if you ate one domino's pizza a day, even without exercise.

Dominos Pizzas Average 1500-2000 calories per pizza, I could easily lose weight on 2000 calories, especially if I did cardio every day.

Just because he lost weight does not mean he is healthy, this is how people get confused, skinny does not automatically equal healthy.

My old boss was an alcoholic, had at least 1/2 a carton of beers every day often a whole carton, his missus left him as he was out of it 90% of the time, his diet consisted of peanut butter sandwiches and meat pies and sausage rolls, he was skinny as, ended up dying of Liver cancer at a young age.

Lets roll the TimTam Diet:

http://athomeatlast.blogspot.com.au/2009/01/i-lost-two-pounds-on-tim-tam-diet.html