• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

simo74

Manky Pommie Kunce
Today I ticked over another year and it led me to thinking what is the secret to staying young, be it physically, mentally or just young at heart. For me staying active and strong certainly help me feel younger or at least less creaky but it's the people in my life that really make the difference, my wife, my kids first who make me laugh a smile everyday. But also colleagues and friends in particular those who are young or young at heart too. I don't know if this will make me live any longer but as long as I feel young along the way then I'm good with that.

What makes you all feel young and who has the secret to eternal life ??!

Well some scientists on the gold coast i think have found a particular chemical responsible for DNA and RNA growth when they divide, allowing said things to continue working indefinitely

good thread simo.

i just like being the best i can be as i age. i also have a young daughter i want to set a good example to by keeping fit.

I know exactly what you mean sparty about setting an example. I am lucky that both my parents (now in their 70's) are both very fit and active, my dad is in the gym 5 days a week and mum does her pilates 3 days a week. The example they have set me has definitely made we want to be fit and strong for my kids too.