• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Are you shaved like Goosey?

• Full Bush!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. Pls explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Stiffy

Any of you kunce got em? Told by a chick today she only fucks Guys with a shaved tackle box.

Poll included kunce!!!!

Last edited:
I went after the optical inch years ago, haven't looked back...chicks love it but some prefer a groomed buzz cut if you will rather than Brazilian

"Optical Inch"??? Feel free to post pics :D
I need every bit I can get mate!
555c00004bf91ba03b6c3d1ea8363309.jpg

:D "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to White_Lie again."

Yep got the same...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to White_Lie again.

Lol "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to White_Lie again." We must all love whitey

The bromance is strong in this thread. Who'd have thought we'd all be bonding over a manscaping thread?

I'll give you some more free advice, if you're going to use Veet or one of those hair removal creams, make sure as shit it's the sensitive version and don't leave that chit on for more than 5-7 minutes or you'll end up with a burnt, raw nut sack.

Last edited:
Any of you kunce got em? Told by a chick today she only fucks Guys with a shaved tackle box.

Poll included kunce!!!!

I completely shaved my balls and dick and around the groin area about 5 weeks ago, went off without a hitch. I was getting ready for a sheiler and i thought at the last minute its pretty fucken bushy and messy down there, so lathered her up with foam and got a bit razor happy hahaha, gotta be fucken careful though aye, i did make a little incision into the side of my ball sack accidently, it fucken hurt like hell, but i held pretty good form the whole way through, its all about form and a high quality razor and plenty of shaving foam and warm water.

i completely shaved my balls and dick and around the groin area about 5 weeks ago, went off without a hitch. I was getting ready for a sheiler and i thought at the last minute its pretty fucken bushy and messy down there, so lathered her up with foam and got a bit razor happy hahaha, gotta be fucken careful though aye, i did make a little incision into the side of my ball sack accidently, it fucken hurt like hell, but i held pretty good form the whole way through, its all about form and a high quality razor and plenty of shaving foam and warm water.

csb.