• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep, my lifters go, and none of them are going to podium, and nobody cares. At one meet, my guy Aron opens at the top of the flight with 160. The last guys are going up, and Aron chalks and belts up to go do 170. Last guy in the flight goes up, opens with 300. Aron turns to me and says, "Kyle, you have taken me a long way out of my comfort zone."

And that's the idea. You've worked hard and achieved something. But you can do more. It's easy to be the big guy in a little gym, especially if it's a mainstream commercial gym. It's easy to get slack. So it's good to be reminded of where you are, and where you could be.

And when I see a lifter on meet day, and see how they react to the ups and downs of it all, then I know if they'll still be lifting at all ten years from now.