• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks guys for restoring my faith in humanity, it didn't take long for this to degrade into a discussion about how tasteless a frozen meal is and anal sex. Nice work. Maybe the frozen meal would taste better if you sprinkled protein powder on it!!!

Haven't read the thread so forgive me if I'm repeating or contradicking - but I remember that the most reputable study out there said 1.5 grams per kilo of bodyweight. It was conducted by the U.S, Army.

Haven't read the thread so forgive me if I'm repeating or contradicking - but I remember that the most reputable study out there said 1.5 grams per kilo of bodyweight. It was conducted by the U.S, Army.

So I weigh about 100kg, so you're saying (according to the study) 150gms of protein is sufficient?

So I weigh about 100kg, so you're saying (according to the study) 150gms of protein is sufficient?

Correct .... yes I know Layne Norton etc recommend 1g/pound ... but apparently 1gram per kilo is right