• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whose gunna win

• Total voters
S

Stiffy

So Barry was right and I was wrong - it's happening. I assume because the UFC (Dana White being an ex Boxer) knows Mayweather is washed up so won't make an embarrassment of McGregor and the UFC.

Theres a Poll ^^^^ So, who's gunna win? Cum on kunce, get on! @Admin @Shrek @White_Lie; @Goosey [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION] @steveP @bull @Neddysmith @Anonymous @Acme

I just feel all teary and "bro" towards McGregor cos he just used the word "******". Nice to find someone who is not worried about being politically correct.

(I used the word, phlaggot, up there but the censors killed it. Such is the world we now live in. Imagine if I was writing an article on cutting wood.)

Did I hear right - $100,000 for a Ringside seat????

Just pocket money for [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

God I hope Mayweather puts McGregor on the end of his Punches and gives us a Boxing clinic!

Both kunce talking chit. Mayweather saying McGregor is very heavy at 10 pounds overweight days before Weigh In. Ten pounds is nothing nowadays for these Pro's is it [MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION] ? They do that in one day don't they now.

McGregor reckons he'll knock Mayweather out inside two rounds. Can't see Mayweather lunging like Aldo did.

Nex minute, Mayweather old and not taking Fight seriously and McGregor knocks him out inside two Rounds :(

Both are professional and there is no way no i can see Conor missing weigh for a fight worth so much much, whether you like or dislike him he will make weight....... but even then i cant even see him being 10 pounds over weigh this close to fight day either.

Mayweather will just out box Conor, i cant see him doing anything stupid and risking getting knocked out, but i also cant see Mayweather knocking Conor out, so if i was putting money on the fight id be taking the $3.75 on offer fro Mayweather Points or Decision.