• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

rino60

For those of you who are subject historians... What is this? Thought old York, but can't see any markings. Felt closer to 28 than 29, certainly nowhere near 30+ mm.

bd00484c41bcf004f8be6e41cae45419.jpg
6ea741c56a6dbe4e5be899836145fa94.jpg
1f90161319e8f5614f6cc03e8a3e19f3.jpg
8d7da4f452497a641f7cdee3dce33809.jpg

No idea. But it reminds me of a texas deadlift bar.
Hows the flex under load?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No idea. But it reminds me of a texas deadlift bar.
Hows the flex under load?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Haven't loaded it enough to say. Standard length, standard loadable collar length. Used a few Texas Deadlifts (albeit less than 5yo bars), nothing like it - a little too thick for starters.

Not sure of brand but the gym I go to has a few of them. Crappy bars. The bolts keep coming loose and they bend easily.

Not sure of brand but the gym I go to has a few of them. Crappy bars. The bolts keep coming loose and they bend easily.
Ah, oh. I thought it looked and felt like something not completely garbage, but potentially something with a few years under it's belt. Shame.