• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

In order to cut weight, Russell Wilson eats nine meals and 4,800 calories a day.

No, this isn't an infomercial for the newest dieting fad. As reported by ESPN.com's Sheil Kapadia, the Seattle Seahawks quarterback drastically altered his eating habits under the tutelage of Philip Goglia, a nutritionist who has worked with NBA stars Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Love and Rudy Gobert as well as actor Chris Pratt. (Apparently, he didn't just lose 50 pounds by cutting out beer.) The gluten- and dairy-free plan is packed with proteins, fruits, vegetables and lean meats.

Last edited:
interesting, he has upped calories to lose weight

Whats the bet his didn't actually up his calories. Before hand likely eating what he wanted, not counting calories. For an active 100kg athlete it wouldn't be very hard to eat over 5000 calories a day without realizing it, especially in America. 2700 calories is just what he told the dietitian he was eating beforehand.

Put them on less calorie dense food and it feels like eating a heap more calories when you are not.

Last edited:
Bazza is spot on.

But i stopped reading at gluten and dairy free.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bazza is spot on.

But i stopped reading at gluten and dairy free.

I would not dismiss article without knowing facts; he may have increased exercise. I doubt whether Russell Wilson, a quarterback, would not know what he was eating.

I would not dismiss article without knowing facts; he may have increased exercise. I doubt whether Russell Wilson, a quarterback, would not know what he was eating.

A lot of those guys wouldn't have a clue what they were eating, especially when younger. They can eat McDonald's all day and still have abs. It's usually when they get a bit older they have to focus on diet a bit more. it would be no suprise if he had no clue to his eating previously.

I agree Baz. If i have a loose day, say friday work lunch then Friday night out with our group of friends for dinner...putting away 6000 cals is nothing. I notice, but alot of people would have no clue thats what they just did.

I was going to try and contact him to come on AusBB, but I know he would have been shouted down for bullshitting about his diet. :D

yes, maybe, but he obviously knows what he eats. not all americans at shit, and no one here knows the facts with what he is doing now.

there could be a whole lot of reasons why he is losing fat on higher calories.

the idea he does not know what he is eating is humorous.

If he losing weight on higher calories, then he is also Moving alot more and burning more calories.

yes, maybe, but he obviously knows what he eats. not all americans at shit, and no one here knows the facts with what he is doing now.

there could be a whole lot of reasons why he is losing fat on higher calories.

the idea he does not know what he is eating is humorous.
Having a gatorade mixed with protein isn't wrong, its just not required.

NFL drug testing is nice and relaxed.

As far as I know growth hormone isn't tested for.

And the other stuff isn't random tested unless you have been caught before otherwise they tell them well in advance the day they are going to be tested.