• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

spartacus

I have attended a few major sporting events: world cup cricket final, Olympic games track and field, cathy freeman gold night; many AFL grand finals; all of the major horse races in oz; a few NRL matches, major league US baseball, NFL in new York.

what do what I want to attend in future? a major soccer international in a famous stadium; the US track and field champs; another NFL game; an NBA game; major rugby sevens tournament; and a grand slam tennis final.

what about you?

Soccer World Cup final would be awesome.

with Baz?

The Olympic Track n Field would be awesome on one of the Finals days. Superbowl of course. AFL or NRL Grand Finals. Any State of Origin at Lang Park.

Commonwealth games on the gold coast next year would be awesome.

Winternats would be another.

Already done the Boxing day test at the MCG, that was excellent.

More sport in America. They know how to make sport exciting. I've been to an AFL grand final and a standard NFL game absolutely shits all over it.

Things like grand finals are often a bit of a let down crowd atmosphere wise because you have all different supporters there rather than just the two teams, it can dull the atmosphere a fair bit.

The Carlton Collingwood home and away games in the 90s at the MCG were really good. The 99 prelim final Carlton Vs essendon is probably the best afl game I've been to.

Dont really follow afl anymore so can't compare how it's like currently.

I was at 1977 grand final with peter daicos and noel lovell, later collingwood players. great week; slept out for tickets with mates, and the match was a draw. replay was easy win for roos.

with Baz?

The Olympic Track n Field would be awesome on one of the Finals days. Superbowl of course. AFL or NRL Grand Finals. Any State of Origin at Lang Park.
Yeah he can come and then we can go to the Tennis. He loves tennis.

Events I'd like to goto.

NFL Super Bowl
McGregor v Mayweather
Bathurst
Monaco GP
Kentucky Derby
Royal Ascot
Tour De France
Run with the Bulls - if that counts
Pikes Peak

Im sure there are others id love to get too that have slipped my mind