• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've been to State of Origin 3 or 4 times but only when I've had free tickets or a box. I won't pay to go there.

Yes...was it 2005 or 2006 when Brett Finch kicked a field goal and we won 17-16.....

Khunt

I would rather go to NRL final than state of origin. I actually wish latter did not exist, or was a one off game at end of season or during a bye round.

I will wait to they rebuild anz stadium and then go.

I would rather go to NRL final than state of origin. I actually wish latter did not exist, or was a one off game at end of season or during a bye round.

I will wait to they rebuild anz stadium and then go.

State of origin is great, it's something that sets NRL apart from other codes. There are not many codes that have been able to keep these exhibition type games going or keep them as a proper game. The pro bowl in the NFL is a joke. They just run around at half speed with all the top players pulling out.

The reason Rugby League State of Origin has lasted when the Australian Rules "state of origin" didn't is because of the history with Rugby League State of Origin - N.S.W. cheating for all those years pre 1980 built tremendous animosity and rivalry. As the years pass the history maybe forgotten. You already see N.S.W. fans who are bitter and despondent about 10 years of losing saying they aren't interested.

I used to go to Aussie Rules interstate matches (which I think were state of origin not residency) and they lacked the intensity of Rugby League S.O.O.

My Father used to say that Vic versus S.A. Aussie Rules interstate matches used to be "blood n guts" in the old days. I assume that faded with the years.

I hate S.O.O DUE TO THE DISRUPTION IT CAUSES TO THE NRL comp.
NRL needs to sort that out.

I hate S.O.O DUE TO THE DISRUPTION IT CAUSES TO THE NRL comp.
NRL needs to sort that out.

This is why it will probably die out like in other sports.

If it ends up being on a stand alone week or weeks coaches would rather their star players have the week off and have the rest and not get the injury risk.

This is why it will probably die out like in other sports.

If it ends up being on a stand alone week or weeks coaches would rather their star players have the week off and have the rest and not get the injury risk.

It won't die, it's now in its 38th year.

It won't die, it's now in its 38th year.

The more professional the game gets and the more money players are on the more likely pressure will come from coaches who don't want there players playing it. Like has happened with other codes.

it is strange how state of origin is huge, yet there appears more interest in union when it comes to internationals.

England play Australia in melbourne later this year in world cup league; that would be worth seeing.