• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
GH313BSDP.1-1.jpg
Nathaniel Smiler Picture: Carl HenselPicture: Picture: Carl Hensel[FONT=&quot]Rockingham bodybuilding sensation Nathaniel Smiler is set to continue his meteoric rise in the sport this weekend, as he jets off to Phuket in Thailand for the ICN Southern Universe Pro Championships.
The 24-year-old CrossFit enthusiast, who entered the bodybuilding scene with a winning performance at the ICN WA Perth Classic in May, secured his place in Phuket after winning at ICN Nationals in Sydney earlier this month.
Speaking to the Telegraph before flying out, Smiler said he never expected he would get his professional card and be competing on the biggest stage.
“I never thought I’d be in little shorts performing on stage let alone going to Thailand for it,” Smiler joked.
“Everything has just happened so fast.”
Smiler said he had continued to use his CrossFit training in preparation for the big event and was keeping his hopes high after a rollercoaster journey so far.
“I’ve been on a bit of a roll lately — winning WA’s regional and getting my pro card and winning nationals — so I guess the next step is to have a crack at winning worlds,” Smiler said.
However, the talented athlete knows the competition will be harder than ever.
“There are guys who have been training for years trying to get their pro card,” he said.
“I don’t expect to see anything less than the best in the world.”
The Southern Universe Pro Championships will feature some of the world’s best natural bodybuilders, with Smiler set to compete on Saturday.
To support him in the next stage of his fitness journey, visit gofundme.com/Get-Nate-to-World-Championship.
[/FONT]

Crossfit? Check.
Hipster beard? Check.
Man bun? Check.
Paedo grin? Check.

Yep he's ready for international crossfit.