• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Atheists are more intelligent than religious people. Is this true?

No, not necessarily true..., unless you take such a meaningless question with any degree of seriousness!

I hope yous have all been watching The Simpsons tonight - if not, switch the TV on right now!
(8.30-9pm channel 11 [Sydney])

a lot of people claim a religion, but barely give it a second thought with their actions.

at the same time, a lot of people who claim no religion probably treat others very well, as suggested by the scripture.

ABS questions need to go much further if they want to portray an accurate picture of the influence of religious values.

One thing i did hear people of a god say to atheists "But without religion you have no moral compass, you can rape and murder as much as you like!"

To which the atheist said "I already rape and murder as much as i like, which is 0".

One thing i did hear people of a god say to atheists "But without religion you have no moral compass, you can rape and murder as much as you like!"

To which the atheist said "I already rape and murder as much as i like, which is 0".

What you say to that " you can't be a very good person if religion is the only thing stopping you commiting a heap of murder and rape".

In any case murder and rape still happens plenty in people who are religious

yes, plenty of people have a solid moral compass without religion. this is the key ingredient of a great civil society; not whether you go to church. or say grace before dinner

just look at the hundreds of thousands of aussies that give their spare time to altruistic causes. they are the great people of australia.

btw, 2, 4, 6, 8, dig in, don't wait.

What you say to that " you can't be a very good person if religion is the only thing stopping you commiting a heap of murder and rape".

In any case murder and rape still happens plenty in people who are religious

Yeah well that's the elephant in the room that is so fucking obvious lol

maybe it needs pointing out more often

I think we all have flaws, some obviously more than others, but key is knowing and acting on right from wrong. our laws reinforce this, as does the good actions of many.

I think we all have flaws, some obviously more than others, but key is knowing and acting on right from wrong. our laws reinforce this, as does the good actions of many.

Considering how many kids were affected by religious paedo's during the last 40 years or so, some religions have no moral high ground at all

Considering how many kids were affected by religious paedo's during the last 40 years or so, some religions have no moral high ground at all

Not only that but the attempts at covering it up by other religious people that found out.

yes, old days institutional power allowed scum to rise.

still happens, but probably not as much. you would not believe the behaviour of my old university, something which i will pursue to justice prevails. some people are just ruthless.

an example of dangerous religious fanaticism given it claims religion as its inspiration.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-militants-a7066956.html?cmpid=facebook-post

I have to say isis is a political movement and offers quite a bent use of religion, which most religious people in the muslim world would find abhorrent.

That's fucked up.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you realise that the elephant in the room has always been there, but somehow has been (conveniently or ignorantly) missed by many:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/10/democratic-congresswoman-says-u-s-is-funding-and-arming-isis/

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Democratic+Rep.+Tulsi+Gabbard+on+isis+funding

Now as the current god of the capitalist western governments is called the almighty dollar, these western governments have no other choice but to bow down to it. And (here's the extremely unfortunate bit as far as I'm concerned), the bowing begins at the heart of evil itself; the monarchy that goes by the name of Saudi Arabia.

So every time someone utters the words ISIS and other terrorists groups on their lips, I'd say stop, take a step back and ask yourself the simplest of all questions: can a man survive without oxygen?

Search for the powerful suppliers of that oxygen, and who is protecting the proxy supplier/s, and there you'd find the real terrorists!

Looking in the wrong places for the elephant in the room, would not (and is not) serving anyone except the suppliers who worship themselves, and others who support and exploit their country's resources ($god$), where money talks louder than anything remotely called justice and peace for all.

Just so I'm not misunderstood by the above, I am speaking politics and not religion.

Last edited: