• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
poor turks, they were actually going somewhere before the religious freaks got greater influence.

why would you ask me such a stupid question?

now Ataturk, from what I know, he was a fine muslim. he knew what was needed to progress.

get a life fadi, I know where you are going with this, but I will not waste one breath with you.

hopefully the others will put you in your place.

I am going on holiday again; hopefully when I come back you will be gone. ciao.

why would you ask me such a stupid question?

now Ataturk, from what I know, he was a fine muslim. he knew what was needed to progress.

get a life fadi, I know where you are going with this, but I will not waste one breath with you.

hopefully the others will put you in your place.

I am going on holiday again; hopefully when I come back you will be gone. ciao.

A fine muslim you say. Your knowledge is perfect!

I'll see you when you get back from your holiday, I won't be going anywhere...

Would you have any objection to the actions you see in the following video clip, or would you be in support of it, or perhaps you don't give a damn either way spart?

Last edited:
Fadi, Are you comparing a monument in remembrance of those who died in war fighting to a statue of a self proclaimed dictator?

"The Turkish government has defaced an Anzac monument at Gallipoli, possibly as part of an Islamist push ......... Turkey says the words were removed as part of a "restoration" process on the Gallipoli peninsula. But some historians believe the real reason is to minimise the secular nature of the monument, and emphasise the Islamic angle of the WW1 conflict, The Guardian reports. They believe Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan wants to cast Gallipoli as a crusader invasion, resisted by jihadi defenders. "

WTF!!!