• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
In Arizona every kunce has one strapped to their leg, friendliest place I have ever visited. People go out of their way to help and be polite to each other. So the above statement makes a lot of sense.
Cross the border into. California where they have strict gun control and every kunce is a hero, saw 3 punchons, road rage and shoppers arguing flat out with shopkeepers. Kunce of a joint, just wanted to get out of there, didn't see any of that while in Arizona where every kunce is carrying a firearm.

I have a few yank friends that feel the same

They have been doing these attacks in the UK where police and public are generally unarmed, the US have heavily armed police that do not take any prisoners and have no hesitation using deadly force, in many states they also have armed citizens that would only be to happy to put a cap in the ass of a terrorist
Yes, this is why Afghanistan and Iraq, where everyone over 14 years old carries an AK-47, have no terrorist attacks.

Yes, this tends to happen if you give everyone assault rifles and no jobs.

Plus, if the Americans are involved at all, it all turns to sht.

Afganistan and Iraq are war zones

According to right wing white extremist survivalists, so is the USA.

Bottom line is that a decent proportion of any population are shitheads. For example, the guy who just drove a van into a bunch of people at a mosque in the UK. He was a drunk, violent shithead, if all accounts be true.

So, [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION] is right, in theory, that you can arm a population to the hilt and there will be no problems........ until you get one shithead. And if guns are not available, then a knife or a car will do. In fact, I heard Bazza got arrested riding a cranky cow that lost her calf, trying to charge into a bunch of Roosters supporters. Apparently, a mad cow is nothing unusual in a post game booze up so no one noticed.

No, guns don't jump up by themselves and kill people. But a shithead with a semi-auto and a backpack full of magazines will have the school janitor working overtime the next day. Unless his name is Alex Jones, then it didn't happen.

According to right wing white extremist survivalists, so is the USA.

Bottom line is that a decent proportion of any population are shitheads. For example, the guy who just drove a van into a bunch of people at a mosque in the UK. He was a drunk, violent shithead, if all accounts be true.

So, @Bazza20 is right, in theory, that you can arm a population to the hilt and there will be no problems........ until you get one shithead. And if guns are not available, then a knife or a car will do. In fact, I heard Bazza got arrested riding a cranky cow that lost her calf, trying to charge into a bunch of Roosters supporters. Apparently, a mad cow is nothing unusual in a post game booze up so no one noticed.

No, guns don't jump up by themselves and kill people. But a shithead with a semi-auto and a backpack full of magazines will have the school janitor working overtime the next day. Unless his name is Alex Jones, then it didn't happen.

Like you said it's not just guns, a shithead has plenty of options, many needing less skill than a gun and easier to obtain. So were do we stop the banning? Just to clarify I'm not saying anyone should or has to be armed.

Alex jones needs to be locked in a padded cell.

....or a job at 2UE with Alan Jones and John Laws.

Hey, are Alan Jones and Alex Jones brothers? Have they ever been seen in a room together? #JonesConspiracy

Do you think Alex jones actually believes the shit he says or is he just playing up to the bunch of people with mental issues that follow him. Have you listened to the shit he goes on about. He was saying somethin about a party in the whitehouse when Obama was in and they ordered hotdogs and that was code for rooting kids or something like that. Also claimed that they have parties with vats full of blood and jizz. Wtf.

So to create a more Civilised society we should issue every kunce with a Glock? Skeptical Cat is skeptical

look_my_fucking_balls.jpg

One of those would be nice, people would think twice about saying something stupid if they knew you where packing one of those nasty boys

That's what a good Straight Hook combination is for.

Hey Big Mick (with respect), what you've quoted me on has nothing to do with terrorism. I think we're discussing two different issues here Sir. Your post is about describing what or rather who is a terrorist. I also have my views as to who are the real terrorists if we're to base our posts on describing such. However my post was not about giving a description on terrorists and/or terrorism, but rather on an attitude, and the way one can (or can not) deal with it.

I believe my second post in this tread (as this is my third post now), was focused on the psychological aspect of a potential crime rather than its physical aspects (where weapons are an extension of that physicality).

I must have mis understood your original post then.

But my opinion re terrorists still stands, low life cowards with no honour picking on the weak and defenceless, just because they are willing to die for a cause does not make them heroes, or martyrs, just weak gutted cowards.

Your post is about describing what or rather who is a terrorist. I also have my views as to who are the real terrorists if we're to base our posts on describing such.

Who are you describing as "the real Terrorists"? The United States????? If the U.S. attacked North Korea I wouldn't call them Terrorist. Saddam Hussein ran his Country in a similar way.

Give me the Gun and opportunity. I'd gladly put a Magazine into Kim jung Il.

Give me the Gun and opportunity. I'd gladly put a Magazine into Kim jung Il.

I don't think that would do much good. The Dear Leader had been dead for six years or so.

You'ld probably get in a lot of trouble for doing it, but - they don't take too kindly to demonstrations of disrespect over there.

I'd advise leaving the posters alone too.

I guess what I'm saying is that like John Laws and Alan Jones, Alex Jones is doing it for the money and are willing to say anything to get it. Such as the cash for comment. They didn't believe a word they were saying, as previously they had been dishing the dirt on people like Telstra and Qantas and it was those companies that decided that they way to deal with that was to bribe them. Which they did successfully.

Alex Jones may believe some of the crap that he's spouting, but I would suggest that a lot of it he just says to keep the money rolling in. Don't be surprised by that. Just look at the ab machines advertised on TV. Total scams. Yet there they are, lying their plump arses off and using professional fitness models (on the gear) to sell their shitty machines. Snake oil merchants don't just sell snake oil. They sell whatever it takes to get the next million, or billion.

Like Trump, Alex Jones is a lying sack of shit. Where's ISIS when you need them?

I guess what I'm saying is that like John Laws and Alan Jones, Alex Jones is doing it for the money and are willing to say anything to get it. Such as the cash for comment. They didn't believe a word they were saying, as previously they had been dishing the dirt on people like Telstra and Qantas and it was those companies that decided that they way to deal with that was to bribe them. Which they did successfully.

Alex Jones may believe some of the crap that he's spouting, but I would suggest that a lot of it he just says to keep the money rolling in. Don't be surprised by that. Just look at the ab machines advertised on TV. Total scams. Yet there they are, lying their plump arses off and using professional fitness models (on the gear) to sell their shitty machines. Snake oil merchants don't just sell snake oil. They sell whatever it takes to get the next million, or billion.

Like Trump, Alex Jones is a lying sack of shit. Where's ISIS when you need them?

Yeah I know some people will say or sell anything to make money. I'm just not buying the "money trail" as sufficient evidence. People use that to claim everything from the water powered car being suppressed to flat earth to vacciences being bad for us.

Trump lies. Yep. Ok let's look at the alternative. Do you believe Hillary who was under investigation during the election is the beacon of truth. They are polititions, lying is their job.

The anti trump thing is the easy popular target these days, it gets people likes on Facebook. The reality is no matter who got into power it's not really going to make a significant difference to the average americans life.

Trump lies. Yep. Ok let's look at the alternative. Do you believe Hillary who was under investigation during the election is the beacon of truth. They are polititions, lying is their job.

Yes, agreed. The issue there is that he promoted himself as being different, "I'm gonna drain the swamp", "I'm not a politician, so I'm not like them. You can trust me to have your best interests at heart", "I'm going to take care of the people who have been forgotten".

Meanwhile, he's a lying shit like all of them. His corruption was already in place when he was elected, the good guy cloak fell off pretty quick. Health care only for the rich, tax breaks for the super rich (reganomics didn't work before, won't work now) and suck up to anyone that will further his business interests. Its almost like Hanson gets voted in.