• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I guess what I'm saying is that like John Laws and Alan Jones, Alex Jones is doing it for the money and are willing to say anything to get it. Such as the cash for comment. They didn't believe a word they were saying, as previously they had been dishing the dirt on people like Telstra and Qantas and it was those companies that decided that they way to deal with that was to bribe them. Which they did successfully.

Alex Jones may believe some of the crap that he's spouting, but I would suggest that a lot of it he just says to keep the money rolling in. Don't be surprised by that. Just look at the ab machines advertised on TV. Total scams. Yet there they are, lying their plump arses off and using professional fitness models (on the gear) to sell their shitty machines. Snake oil merchants don't just sell snake oil. They sell whatever it takes to get the next million, or billion.

Like Trump, Alex Jones is a lying sack of shit. Where's ISIS when you need them?

Every presenter on the Macquarie Radio network is pushing the exact same far Right Political views. Seems very suspicious that they could all by accident be far Right Wing. I suspect it's done for advertising revenue - to appeal to the Businesses who do or may advertise with them. I'm beginning to absolutely detest John Singleton, the person running it all.

Something should be done.

Last edited:
Yes, agreed. The issue there is that he promoted himself as being different, "I'm gonna drain the swamp", "I'm not a politician, so I'm not like them. You can trust me to have your best interests at heart", "I'm going to take care of the people who have been forgotten".

Meanwhile, he's a lying shit like all of them. His corruption was already in place when he was elected, the good guy cloak fell off pretty quick. Health care only for the rich, tax breaks for the super rich (reganomics didn't work before, won't work now) and suck up to anyone that will further his business interests. Its almost like Hanson gets voted in.

It's the system, he likely couldn't be much different if he wanted to. They all promote themselves as something in the campaign then it's different when they get in. Obama, same thing.

As for tax breaks. There is no easy balance, everything has flow on effects elsewhere.

It's hard to give tax breaks over and over to the lower income when they are paying bugger all tax as it is. The super ritch pay a shit load more tax than the guy on min wage. The super ritch guy may be employing 10,000 people. The super ritch guy is contributing way more to the economy. Over tax them because you can and the insentive to continue working goes away. This highly skilled person decideds to retire early, sells the company off to someone less skilled. Company goes broke and now 10,000 people out of jobs. Or instead the super rich guy takes the company offshore wth nicer tax rules. 10,000 people out of jobs.

There is no easy solution. We certainly don't have the answers here and you think is a shit show with trump in. Imagine if someone from Ausbb was running the show. Haha

bazza, I reckon I/we could do a better job than many of them having worked for politicians. I used to write some of their speeches. many of them are extremely ordinary, albeit many are also very smart.

but you have to go to be a pollie, you have to be part of the party system, you have to kiss ass, and you have to do what it takes to win (and lie often).

but yes, the answers for the west are tough as i have written about many times in magazines and forums.

the issue of tax is not settled; the democracies will have to get it from somewhere and they will. the problem is they cannot compete against corrupt countries which have less regard for a civil pluralist society. next 20 years will be interesting.

bazza, I reckon I/we could do a better job than many of them having worked for politicians. I used to write some of their speeches. many of them are extremely ordinary, albeit many are also very smart.

I would see my political career going a bit like how Mal Meningas did.