• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
92db34ce0165ce275030acbc6888d57d.jpg

One of those would be nice, people would think twice about saying something stupid if they knew you where packing one of those nasty boys

Yeah and the ease of killing someone becomes so extreme that someone could kill someone else over a trivial matter.

That doesn't require a gun.

That is as obvious as there is murder with no firearms involved.

I said the 'ease' of murder is increased; it is way easier for me to pull a pistol out and shoot someone than it is to walk up to them and beat them to death with my fists; you are more likely to get separated one way or another before you can actually kill someone.

Besides this is about handing in illegal firearms, no questions asked.

I believe the penalty for being caught with an illegal firearm is about 15 years gaol

That is as obvious as there is murder with no firearms involved.

I said the 'ease' of murder is increased; it is way easier for me to pull a pistol out and shoot someone than it is to walk up to them and beat them to death with my fists; you are more likely to get separated one way or another before you can actually kill someone.

Besides this is about handing in illegal firearms, no questions asked.

I believe the penalty for being caught with an illegal firearm is about 15 years gaol

Close range a knife is easier than a gun.

The most lethal of all weopens does not require a licence...,only an attitude, and that attitude is called intent. A weopen will always be secondary, as it's no more or less than a tool, an extension that may or may not serve your intent.

Of course intent by itself is not enough, for a level of intelligence is required to carry it out. "Foiled" is the enemy of intent, because by default, it is always one step ahead of its arch enemy evil "intent".

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a deterrent for someone with determined intent, period!

Furthermore, there is no such thing as security for someone who's willing to willingly give up his life for a cause. The only security you can truly make for yourself (for a time), is distance.

No one has to like what I've just written, but it's undisputed hard facts.

I don't agree, terrorists are inherently cowards, yes they are willing to die for a cause, but they are low life cowards with no honour and no bravery.

They attack soft easy weak targets, they kill women and children generally out having a good time and with no protection or way of defending themselves.

They have been doing these attacks in the UK where police and public are generally unarmed, the US have heavily armed police that do not take any prisoners and have no hesitation using deadly force, in many states they also have armed citizens that would only be to happy to put a cap in the ass of a terrorist, I am sure there are many 'crazy's' in the US training for and awaiting this opportunity.

Even in Australia Police carry .40 cal Semi Automatic Glock handguns and spare magazines of ammunition, most have by now undergone an intensive take no prisoners anti terrorism training course and are quite capable of dealing with an armed thread.

It might be but magistrates rarely give any serious penalties, where I lived previously a neighbour got arrested for letting of rounds in town, police turned up arrested him and took the unregistered illegal firearm.

It's only a small country town, matter went to Court and the culprit got a good behaviour bond:rolleyes::mad:, the bullets were literally flying through a primary school where my kids went to school and my missus worked, the principal is the one that called the police after a tree in the playground got hit:( both my kids and missus were witnesses to what happened and were in the playground at the time:mad:

I don't agree, terrorists are inherently cowards, yes they are willing to die for a cause, but they are low life cowards with no honour and no bravery.

They attack soft easy weak targets, they kill women and children generally out having a good time and with no protection or way of defending themselves.

They have been doing these attacks in the UK where police and public are generally unarmed, the US have heavily armed police that do not take any prisoners and have no hesitation using deadly force, in many states they also have armed citizens that would only be to happy to put a cap in the ass of a terrorist, I am sure there are many 'crazy's' in the US training for and awaiting this opportunity.

Even in Australia Police carry .40 cal Semi Automatic Glock handguns and spare magazines of ammunition, most have by now undergone an intensive take no prisoners anti terrorism training course and are quite capable of dealing with an armed thread.

Hey Big Mick (with respect), what you've quoted me on has nothing to do with terrorism. I think we're discussing two different issues here Sir. Your post is about describing what or rather who is a terrorist. I also have my views as to who are the real terrorists if we're to base our posts on describing such. However my post was not about giving a description on terrorists and/or terrorism, but rather on an attitude, and the way one can (or can not) deal with it.

I believe my second post in this tread (as this is my third post now), was focused on the psychological aspect of a potential crime rather than its physical aspects (where weapons are an extension of that physicality).

Last edited:
Poor ole London Town. Need to outlaw White Vans too. (Sadly) Interesting to see what happens now.

Still interesting that the U.S. doesn't have these smaller Terrorist attacks that London and Paris have. Britain and France are a lot more friendlier to Muslims than the U.S. is I woulda thought. You'd think the U.S. would be the number one target of these smaller Terrorist incidents - moreso than Britain and France the easier target I guess, not to mention biting the hand that welcomes them in.

One of those would be nice, people would think twice about saying something stupid if they knew you where packing one of those nasty boys

In Arizona every kunce has one strapped to their leg, friendliest place I have ever visited. People go out of their way to help and be polite to each other. So the above statement makes a lot of sense.
Cross the border into. California where they have strict gun control and every kunce is a hero, saw 3 punchons, road rage and shoppers arguing flat out with shopkeepers. Kunce of a joint, just wanted to get out of there, didn't see any of that while in Arizona where every kunce is carrying a firearm.