• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hahaha kep on neggin' Stiffy.

images

That's a bit rich coming from you dear. AusBB's resident full time troll.

Who's the one not contributing - just bitching. You got pissed with me ever since I mentioned I may not be in favour of gay marriage .... GF!

Who's the one not contributing - just bitching. You got pissed with me ever since I mentioned I may not be in favour of gay marriage .... GF!

Classic bitch move. Full of shit in public. You started sending me abusive PMs because of some perceived slight which was all in your head. TWICE. One time, maybe a mistake. Twice; you're just a whinging bitch. All of your threads are troll threads. You're transparent as fuck.

Classic bitch move. Full of shit in public. You started sending me abusive PMs because of some perceived slight which was all in your head. TWICE. One time, maybe a mistake. Twice; you're just a whinging bitch. All of your threads are troll threads. You're transparent as fuck.

BITCH FIGHT ...... BITCH :D
I told you why I negged you. You then told me how "tough" you were ("try me kunt"). So I said "OK". You then changed the subject and went on a bitch rampage.

Sand in vagina much! You are Gay or Bi aren't you? That's why another named you "Fudge". Lose the Estrogen Fudge!!!!

P.S. someone else on here who knows you personally likes to insinuate that you are on Roids, yet you remain completely silent to those allegations. But for everything else you attack and troll at the least provocation. We all know Roids fuck up your Hormones and make you emotional and bitchy. Suspicious much!!!!

BITCH FIGHT ...... BITCH :D
I told you why I negged you. You then told me how "tough" you were ("try me kunt"). So I said "OK". You then changed the subject and went on a bitch rampage.

Sand in vagina much! You are Gay or Bi aren't you? That's why another named you "Fudge". Lose the Estrogen Fudge!!!!

P.S. someone else on here who knows you personally likes to insinuate that you are on Roids, yet you remain completely silent to those allegations. But for everything else you attack and troll at the least provocation. We all know Roids fuck up your Hormones and make you emotional and bitchy. Suspicious much!!!!

You're an old mole aren't you.

I can stick up the PMs if you want. We both know the deal.

Bahaha tries to cast suspicion on my sexuality and natty-ness :D Text book bitch move. If I was a raging juiced up homo I'd have no problem saying so, I've got nothing to hide. Maybe the haters should learn to train and diet instead of trying to drag others down or talking shit behind the scenes. But that's your style isn't it Stiffy. Head troll.

BTW when was the last time you lifted anything heavy?

You're an old mole aren't you.

I can stick up the PMs if you want. We both know the deal.

Bahaha tries to cast suspicion on my sexuality and natty-ness :D Text book bitch move. If I was a raging juiced up homo I'd have no problem saying so, I've got nothing to hide. Maybe the haters should learn to train and diet instead of trying to drag others down or talking shit behind the scenes. But that's your style isn't it Stiffy. Head troll.

BTW when was the last time you lifted anything heavy?

You fucken GIRL. We were friends, I used to defend you in threads. Then when I started to say I may not agree with Gay Marriage and made homo remarks in jest to certain members you went on a jihad against me.

Lose the Bitchin!!!!

You fucken GIRL. We were friends, I used to defend you in threads. Then when I started to say I may not agree with Gay Marriage and made homo remarks in jest to certain members you went on a jihad against me.

Lose the Bitchin!!!!

If that's what you perceive happened you're cooked.

Out of the blue you start PMing me calling traitor and Judas and all this other BS. It's in your head mate. I excused you the first time mate but then you start doing it again. Second time you can fuck off.

Not that I can even remember your posts in the Gay Marriage thread but if that's how you handle someone disagreeing with you, make like the Beastie Boys in 1992 and check your head.

If that's what you perceive happened you're cooked.

Out of the blue you start PMing me calling traitor and Judas and all this other BS. It's in your head mate. I excused you the first time mate but then you start doing it again. Second time you can fuck off.

Not that I can even remember your posts in the Gay Marriage thread but if that's how you handle someone disagreeing with you, make like the Beastie Boys in 1992 and check your head.

You idoit. After I negged you for nittpicking you posted some shit about my neggin. So I explained via PM why I negged you. You them went all bitchy .... and on and on it went and continues to go!!!!

You idoit. After I negged you for nittpicking you posted some shit about my neggin. So I explained via PM why I negged you. You them went all bitchy .... and on and on it went and continues to go!!!!

Lol. No mate. Go back to the original time you lost your shit. That 'aint how it played out.

I may not be against Gay Marriage idoit. I haven't made up my mind yet. Call me Splinters!!!

I'm sure the homosexuals of Australia are on tenterhooks waiting for your decision before they finally commit.

Lol. No mate. Go back to the original time you lost your shit. That 'aint how it played out.

I'm sure the homosexuals of Australia are on tenterhooks waiting for your decision before they finally commit.

Look, I'm not sure about Gay Marriage.

But, if it's coz I put Baz on a pedestal and put him in the Front Row of the Ausbb Rugby League Team, I'll also put you in there.

Ausbb Rugby League Team Front Row: [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and @fudgey ... I mean [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

They may not be hooooge, but they show some fire. Right [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; !!!!!