• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I sacrificed bodybuilding to do a better job of running cows. Won't make any money out of bodybuilding.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Yeah i dont think anyone has really sacrificed much here as their "bodybuilding" really hasnt gone anywhere......

I'd like to think we can debate many different subjects but some kunce always resort to personal attacks.

Political, religious and gun forum.

Have we done Politics :D

Remember when it was a Powerlifting Forum and someone would start a "I'm giving up Squats" thread and the Forum would almost blow-up.

and I have to take old employer to federal court; just waiting on Information Commissioner to make ruling on whether documents provided through FOI can remain entirely blacked out.

This Forum is so much funnier than everyday life. Dealing with crap IRL then turn on this Forum and lol.

Brunch and burgers... Although it's not really a sacrifice if you love what you do.