• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good to hear you've found something to do since leaving the old job (and life) Grunta, hope family life is doing ok too.

How many homes a year do you plan on doing?
what's the market over there like, I know here in Adelaide the residential investment market has gone through the roof

Sorry typo in previous answer
used to do a set every 4 years
now gonna do a set a year

Good to hear you've found something to do since leaving the old job (and life) Grunta, hope family life is doing ok too.

Thanks bro, been really trying, gave up the whole previous life, miss it but the price is too high.

No offence taken, no offence intended.
I don’t want anything from you, simply put, you know a shit load but getting that info from you just isn’t worth the hard work.
To explain myself a bit better, it’s like I know nothing, do it all wrong and have poor attitude yet I have decent musce mass.
You have more training years under your belt, more knowledge, read more books on it, have more formal educational training in it, have more equipment in your home gym than a commercial gym, yet you look like a tennis player, I don’t get it.
It’s like a 70kg not overly muscly kunce walking up to me in the gym and saying, this is what you re doing wrong, now if the kunce was 120 solid kgs. I’d be like, please tell me more. That’s the point in trying to make.

And I’m not trolling, I’m dead serious. I have made a mistake of documenting my indiscretions on here and now cannot show my identity. I regret that choice, stoopid of me, but I’m not that bright.

And no hard feelings, you don’t have to like me, I don’t have to like you, in fact I don’t. I don’t like your air of self superiority, but that’s just tough shit for me, free country for all, we just have deal with it.

I like you Grunter. You maybe dumb but you've got a big dick, apparently.