• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
it is funny to hear the gospel truth about training from some on this site.

yes, I prefer full range too, but have a look at the many half movements that the current mr Olympia employs.

again, there are often no rules about weight training success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcx5vcYpJto

Its hilarious, especially when people start using the words "God" and "Faith" etc etc. Wow really intelligent to believe in things that don't exist, that is truely the definition of insanity. Insane people often believe in things that don't exist, thus they are deemed insane.

Phil above doesn't know what he's talking about. He probably shot 2g tren that morning into his glute and now he can't go full ROM for a few days cause its hurting that bad. Or he's been taking it in the arse from his boyfreind and his anus split open and he's afraid he may tear it even more if he goes full ROM.

[MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] ; 2 srs questions, I do sense that you don’t like answering my Qs, or can’t be fucked, or they just aren’t stimulating enough for your level of muscle building expertise, or just don’t like me, or all of the above. So you can answer or not, it isn’t something that I just have to know before I leave this shitty word.

Q1, considering that you come across as the only man on here that knows everything and thinks no other kunce has a clue and must have guessed their way through 30 years of useless training and that most on here aren’t even worth having a discussion with (yessssss.......you DO come across exactly like that), how come you are not a massively muscly kunce? I had you pictured of a different physical appearance >>confused<<

Q2. Why do you speak in riddles? For most of your posts I have to refer to my de cryptologist.

Honestly real questions, genuinely wondered for a while, this is not having a dig or an insult or a joke, so please excuse my Taurettes syndrome.
If you think this is having a dig, simply don’t answer.

@Goosey ; 2 srs questions, I do sense that you don’t like answering my Qs, or can’t be fucked, or they just aren’t stimulating enough for your level of muscle building expertise, or just don’t like me, or all of the above. So you can answer or not, it isn’t something that I just have to know before I leave this shitty word.

Q1, considering that you come across as the only man on here that knows everything and thinks no other kunce has a clue and must have guessed their way through 30 years of useless training and that most on here aren’t even worth having a discussion with (yessssss.......you DO come across exactly like that), how come you are not a massively muscly kunce? I had you pictured of a different physical appearance >>confused<<

Q2. Why do you speak in riddles? For most of your posts I have to refer to my de cryptologist.

Honestly real questions, genuinely wondered for a while, this is not having a dig or an insult or a joke, so please excuse my Taurettes syndrome.
If you think this is having a dig, simply don’t answer.

I’ve said many times here, I’m nothing special, I just write what I have experienced, what do you want from me, validating?

in terms of speaking “riddles” find something you don’t understand and we’ll talk.
I find that you in particular don’t Comprehend things too well, and you go off on a tangent, to that I can’t be bothered.
plus I can’t really be also bothered with someone who is anonymous so I don’t know whether you are serious or trolling.

I’ll say it again I’m nothing special but l like talking about exercise, more and more I’m thinking this is the wrong place, I’m not hanging around for you and your attitude, not having a dig

I’ve said many times here, I’m nothing special, I just write what I have experienced, what do you want from me, validating?

in terms of speaking “riddles” find something you don’t understand and we’ll talk.
I find that you in particular don’t Comprehend things too well, and you go off on a tangent, to that I can’t be bothered.
plus I can’t really be also bothered with someone who is anonymous so I don’t know whether you are serious or trolling.

I’ll say it again I’m nothing special but l like talking about exercise, more and more I’m thinking this is the wrong place, I’m not hanging around for you and your attitude, not having a dig

No offence taken, no offence intended.
I don’t want anything from you, simply put, you know a shit load but getting that info from you just isn’t worth the hard work.
To explain myself a bit better, it’s like I know nothing, do it all wrong and have poor attitude yet I have decent musce mass.
You have more training years under your belt, more knowledge, read more books on it, have more formal educational training in it, have more equipment in your home gym than a commercial gym, yet you look like a tennis player, I don’t get it.
It’s like a 70kg not overly muscly kunce walking up to me in the gym and saying, this is what you re doing wrong, now if the kunce was 120 solid kgs. I’d be like, please tell me more. That’s the point in trying to make.

And I’m not trolling, I’m dead serious. I have made a mistake of documenting my indiscretions on here and now cannot show my identity. I regret that choice, stoopid of me, but I’m not that bright.

And no hard feelings, you don’t have to like me, I don’t have to like you, in fact I don’t. I don’t like your air of self superiority, but that’s just tough shit for me, free country for all, we just have deal with it.

I don’t want anything from you, simply put, you know a shit load but getting that info from you just isn’t worth the hard work.
To explain myself a bit better, it’s like I know nothing, do it all wrong and have poor attitude yet I have decent musce mass.
You have more training years under your belt, more knowledge, read more books on it, have more formal educational training in it, have more equipment in your home gym than a commercial gym, yet you look like a tennis player, I don’t get it.
It’s like a 70kg not overly muscly kunce walking up to me in the gym and saying, this is what you re doing wrong, now if the kunce was 120 solid kgs. I’d be like, please tell me more. That’s the point in trying to make.

And I’m not trolling, I’m dead serious. I have made a mistake of documenting my indiscretions on here and now cannot show my identity. I regret that choice, stoopid of me, but I’m not that bright.

And no hard feelings, you don’t have to like me, I don’t have to like you, in fact I don’t. I don’t like your air of self superiority, but that’s just tough shit for me, free country for all, we just have deal with it.

What at a weird reply in general;

This just one of them; "you know a shit load but getting that info from you just isn’t worth the hard work."

I'll watch home and away for the drama.

This just one of them; "you know a shit load but getting that info from you just isn’t worth the hard work."

What about Neighbours?

Gossey needs to be penetrated hard in order to get info from him hahaha, nahh just kidding:D

You’d have even more muscles if you’d listen to me, think about it.

let me know lol

Not sure what the fuk you on about here.
You can watch loony toons for all I care

Grunt are you in a big job, like do you work what do you do.

Yeah, was with an int’l corporation, Southern region ops manager. Retired 9 months ago (long story) now I buy houses, bulldoze them, knock up dual occs and sell them.
Rest of the time I spend at the gym or driving range or riding motorbikes. Living the quiet life now.

One... rotational form of resistance, rotating on a common axis with the involved joint of the body.
Two... a direct form of resistance; resistance that is imposed upon the body part that is being worked.
Three... an automatically variable form of resistance that varies instantly as movement occurs.
Four...balanced resistance that varies in accordance with the actual requirements of the muscles in different positions.
Five... resistance that is provided in a stretched starting position; which requires a range of movement in the machine that actually exceeds the possible range of movement of the user.
Six... negative work potential
Seven... positive work potential
Eight... pre-stretching; a factor that is required during the last one or two repetitions of a set of high-intensity movements.
Nine...resistance that is provided in the finishing position of the movement, the only position of full muscular contraction.
Ten... the tenth factor may or may not be a requirement for truly proper, full range, high-intensity exercise...this being an unrestricted speed of movement.

this is a good rule of thumb to go by if you’re looking for productive and safe exercise.

a good bio-mechanically designed machine is capable of meeting all these requirements, but a barbell cannot.

I can't agree with that at all.

To be honest it makes no sense to me, and I am also 110% certain that millions if not billions of people exercise without ever considering these ten points.

it is funny to hear the gospel truth about training from some on this site.

yes, I prefer full range too, but have a look at the many half movements that the current mr Olympia employs.

again, there are often no rules about weight training success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcx5vcYpJto

Great point, I have also noticed this watching some Youtube Videos of top body builders training, their form in a lot of cases is much worse than mine. if a beginner lifted like some of the pros everyone would be jumping all over him telling him he is doing it wrong.

I think many people way overthink this stuff.

Yeah, was with an int’l corporation, Southern region ops manager. Retired 9 months ago (long story) now I buy houses, bulldoze them, knock up dual occs and sell them.
Rest of the time I spend at the gym or driving range or riding motorbikes. Living the quiet life now.

How many homes a year do you plan on doing?
what's the market over there like, I know here in Adelaide the residential investment market has gone through the roof

How many homes a year do you plan on doing?
what's the market over there like, I know here in Adelaide the residential investment market has gone through the roof

Pick well and you’re getting well over 20% yoy growth
Have been doing one project every year part time
now gonna do one a year