• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If the Quran really does call for to "kill Infidels wherever you may find them" I think we have a big problem.

The Bible is a Christian's "book of conduct", so the Quran is a Muslims, I assume.

If the Quran really does call for to "kill Infidels wherever you may find them" I think we have a big problem.

The Bible is a Christian's "book of conduct", so the Quran is a Muslims, I assume.

I've clearly never read the Quran and never will but quotes Ive seen if accurate say that and more. Apparently it's not supposed to mean what is says and not supposeded to be taken literally, context and some other excuse and hand waving.

Suppose I'll get in first by saying that Islam is a religion of peace and that most Muslims are moderate and that it is one of the most respectful religions towards women and other religions and that Mohamad would never condone violence and that terrorists are not part of Islam and that more people get killed by buses than in terrorist attacks and that's all I can think of for now.

Suppose I'll get in first by saying that Islam is a religion of peace and that most Muslims are moderate and that it is one of the most respectful religions towards women and other religions and that Mohamad would never condone violence and that terrorists are not part of Islam and that more people get killed by buses than in terrorist attacks and that's all I can think of for now.
Never was a truer word spoken ...

All religions are political systems. Politics is all about controlling people. Both the Quran and the bible have plenty of calls to arms.
We are paying the price for the primitive political systems that shaped our society. Faith in the absence of reason is a dangerous thing.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Religion is of course a sham.

These attacks have nothing to do with religion. If religion did not exist, we'd still have ISIS and KKK and other fuckwits. They would just find another reason to justify their actions.

****s are going to ****.

Religion is of course a sham.

These attacks have nothing to do with religion. If religion did not exist, we'd still have ISIS and KKK and other fuckwits. They would just find another reason to justify their actions.

****s are going to ****.

Of course it has to do with religion. It's done in the name of Allah.