• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
? You ****s don't know how to train at my levels, I'm making mega gains naturally that will dwarf you all. Wait til you see me on the Olympia stage. You'll be sorry. I'm huge. Massive. Gigantic gains. You don't know how to diet. You wait...

Haha. That was a good one. Not even being a kunt.

Needed to add how you would beat Brock Lesnar in a MMA fight.

Sharia law 'threat' sparks rallies and counter-protests across US

Protesters have rallied across the United States to denounce sharia law, the Islamic legal and moral code they claim poses a threat to American freedoms, but critics believe anti-Muslim hatred is behind the condemnation.
ACT for America, a self-described grassroots organisation, staged "March against Sharia" rallies in New York, Chicago, Boston, Denver and Seattle, as well as many smaller cities.
On the steps of the Pennsylvania State Capitol in Harrisburg, barricades and a heavy police presence, including officers mounted on horses, separated about 60 anti-sharia demonstrators from an equal number of counter-protesters.
Many of the latter were dressed in black masks and hoods and chanting: "No Trump, no KKK, no Fascist USA

Religions shouldn't be heard. If they are in the media then shit is likely going wrong. Still waiting for all the moderate muslims to protest those interpreting there religion incorrectly.

Also Good to see the lefty protesters managed to fuck it up so bad again.

OK, thanks for the bump Shrek lol. I'll continue my evaluation of that websites objections to the Quran.

Probably the worst one I've seen so far : Quran 4:89; "They would love to see you disbelieve, just as they disbelieve, so you would become equal. So do not befriend any of them, unless they emigrate in the way of Allah. If they turn away, seize them and execute them wherever you may find them; and do not take from among them allies or supporters."

WOW. That seems to be a blatant call to execute non-believers.

Last edited:
OK, thanks for the bump Shrek lol. I'll continue my evaluation of that websites objections to the Quran.

Probably the worst one I've seen so far : 4:89; "They would love to see you disbelieve, just as they disbelieve, so you would become equal. So do not befriend any of them, unless they emigrate in the way of Allah. If they turn away, seize them and execute them wherever you may find them; and do not take from among them allies or supporters."

WOW. That seems to be a blatant call to execute non-believers.

You are being racist because you are interpreting it the wrong way.

I love how people say that these extremists have nothing to do with Islam when you see quotes from their text like that.

I realise that it's been said before on this forum, however some forget sometimes, so as a quick reminder: Islam is not a race, yet is embraced by all races.

Thank you; you may carry on with your most fascinating exploration/ discussion gentlemen.

Trump was voted in by red neck ignorant racist dickheads. He's just playing to that field to shore up his very shaky position. For example, xenophobia is alive and well in the red neck states. So, ban foreigners, right? One problem with that:

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-card-e:homepage/story&utm_term=.7955d0ad6fa9

"According to research by New America, a Washington-based think tank, of the 13 perpetrators of lethal jihadist terrorist attacks in the States since 9/11 (which killed a total of 94 people), all were American citizens or legal permanent residents. Of the 406 cases of jihadist terrorism (nonlethal and otherwise) in this country since Sept. 11, 2001, tracked by New America, more than 80 percent involved U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents.

None of the lethal terrorists were refugees, nor were any of them from any of the six countries the Trump administration wants to suspend travel from, nor were their families from any of those countries. Only one was a relatively recent immigrant (from Pakistan, which is not on the travel ban list)."

So, in theory, the travel ban should do zero to reduce domestic attacks.

Or, knowing reality, it will increase the risk of domestic attack because he's pissing off the same demographic (red necks and ignorant) in the selected Arabic/Muslim nations. Unlike the US rednecks, the middle eastern ones have money.

I realise that it's been said before on this forum, however some forget sometimes, so as a quick reminder: Islam is not a race, yet is embraced by all races.

Thank you; you may carry on with your most fascinating exploration/ discussion gentlemen.

Yep we've all heard it a million times.

You haven't been leading us astray have you Fadi? The answer is Yes, but attempt to baffle us with bullshit.

Quran 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels: “I am with you, so support those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. So strike above the necks, and strike off every fingertip of theirs.”

That's disgraceful!

Trump was voted in by red neck ignorant racist dickheads. He's just playing to that field to shore up his very shaky position. For example, xenophobia is alive and well in the red neck states. So, ban foreigners, right? One problem with that:

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-card-e:homepage/story&utm_term=.7955d0ad6fa9

"According to research by New America, a Washington-based think tank, of the 13 perpetrators of lethal jihadist terrorist attacks in the States since 9/11 (which killed a total of 94 people), all were American citizens or legal permanent residents. Of the 406 cases of jihadist terrorism (nonlethal and otherwise) in this country since Sept. 11, 2001, tracked by New America, more than 80 percent involved U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents.

None of the lethal terrorists were refugees, nor were any of them from any of the six countries the Trump administration wants to suspend travel from, nor were their families from any of those countries. Only one was a relatively recent immigrant (from Pakistan, which is not on the travel ban list)."

So, in theory, the travel ban should do zero to reduce domestic attacks.

Or, knowing reality, it will increase the risk of domestic attack because he's pissing off the same demographic (red necks and ignorant) in the selected Arabic/Muslim nations. Unlike the US rednecks, the middle eastern ones have money.

So you got the first bit wrong. Yeah no doubt some rednecks and their racist mates were happy that trump got in. I was over there while the election was on. I told my Mrs not to bring up trump because they can get pretty passionite about that shit and yes we were out with the hillbillies. A fair few people brought the topic of the election up to us and wanted to know what we had heard about it in aus. The common theme from them was they didn't want the democrats back in because they have avoided the middle states of America so trump was getting the vote by default essentially. Most didn't really want to vote trump but didn't have a choice. Democrats lost the election.

when was the last time you went to America woody.

You haven't been leading us astray have you Fadi? The answer is Yes, but attempt to baffle us with bullshit.

Quran 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels: “I am with you, so support those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. So strike above the necks, and strike off every fingertip of theirs.”

That's disgraceful!
That says the striking will be done by angels.

I think looking at passages from the book, especially in isolation can only lead to one conclusion. There will be plenty that are indefensible.

The bible has similar passages, which were used in the past to raise armies, travel thousands of miles and murder Muslims in the name of God.

This shit has happened before and the Europeans were the bad guys that time.

They had the same book then. The book is not the problem, people are the problem.

The Muslim states could shut these guys down in a week but they haven't. The clerics could be condemning the actions but they aren't. These are the real problems.

Islam also has a very flat structure, there is no boss. The local preacher doesn't really have anyone to answer to. This helps avoid Christian type corruption but it also makes it difficult to pull radicals back into line.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

I think looking at passages from the book, especially in isolation can only lead to one conclusion. There will be plenty that are indefensible.

The bible has similar passages, which were used in the past to raise armies, travel thousands of miles and murder Muslims in the name of God.

They had the same book then. The book is not the problem, people are the problem.

The Muslim states could shut these guys down in a week but they haven't. The clerics could be condemning the actions but they aren't. These are the real problems.

Islam also has a very flat structure, there is no boss. The local preacher doesn't really have anyone to answer to. This helps avoid Christian type corruption but it also makes it difficult to pull radicals back into line.

Here we go again. No, I've been checking the context. Each of these verses so far almost sit alone within each Chapter.

Quran 9:30-35 "The Jews said, “Ezra is the son of Allah,” and the Christians said, “The Messiah is the son of Allah.” These are their statements, out of their mouths. They emulate the statements of those who blasphemed before. May Allah assail them! How deceived they are!
31. They have taken their rabbis and their priests as lords instead of Allah, as well as the Messiah son of Mary. Although they were commanded to worship none but The One God. There is no god except He. Glory be to Him; High above what they associate with Him.
32. They want to extinguish Allah’s light with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to complete His light, even though the disbe-lievers dislike it.
33. It is He who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, in order to make it prevail over all religions, even though the idolaters dislike it.
34. O you who believe! Many of the rabbis and priests consume people's wealth illicitly, and hinder from Allah’s path. Those who hoard gold and silver, and do not spend them in Al-lah’s cause, inform them of a painful punish-ment.
35. On the Day when they will be heated in the Fire of Hell, then their foreheads, and their sides, and their backs will be branded with them: “This is what you hoarded for your-selves; so taste what you used to hoard.”

Once again;

Quran 47:3-6 "That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehoods, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Allah thus cites for the people their examples. 4. When you encounter those who disbelieve, strike at their necks. Then, when you have routed them, bind them firmly. Then, either release them by grace, or by ransom, until war lays down its burdens. Had Allah willed, He could have defeated them Himself, but He thus tests some of you by means of others. As for those who are killed in the way of Allah, He will not let their deeds go to waste.He will guide them, and will improve their state of mind. 6. And will admit them into Paradise, which He has identified for them. "

I wasn't sure how bad the Quran was. I had heard in the past that it wasn't bad. Now I'm starting to realise the reality.

When Pauline Hanson said she wanted a Royal Commission into Islam I scoffed. Now I see why people are so concerned.

I wasn't sure how bad the Quran was. I had heard in the past that it wasn't bad. Now I'm starting to realise the reality.
All we need to do is take a look at the constant conflict and war in the middle east through history and the present day to realise the insidious affect Islam has on people and nations.
And this goes for pretty much all religions.