• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pack are you upset because Andrew Bolt punched you.

Yeah, I wondered if Fudgey had an alibi :p

Jeff Fenech rang up 4BC while Bolt was discussing the incident. That Tosser Chris Smith said "have you got any advise for Andrew?" Jeff said "don't speak anymore crap about me or you won't be able to catch (strike) the next person so easy!" They then cut Jeff off.

Obviously Bolt has said some stuff about Jeff Fenech previously.

Quite aggressive for no reason.lol. Good to see you still never add anything at all to any debate. Please put me on ignore again. Tell everyone but then continue to read my posts and claim you have me on ignore.

Haha no mate. I have zero interest in debating this crap with you. I was referring to the fact that you've mentioned me about three times in the past week, so I'm obviously on your mind. You talk as if you think you know me lol. You don't know me from a bar of soap, so I assume you just want some attention? But if you've got nothing worthwhile to say and just want to argue like usual then get off my nuts cun*t. Your bitchiness is getting old.

Haha no mate. I have zero interest in debating this crap with you. I was referring to the fact that you've mentioned me about three times in the past week, so I'm obviously on your mind. You talk as if you think you know me lol. You don't know me from a bar of soap, so I assume you just want some attention? But if you've got nothing worthwhile to say and just want to argue like usual then get off my nuts cun*t. Your bitchiness is getting old.

Zero interest? So why reply at all to the comments then, youre not making sense.

You quoted me last night so I replied this morning. You then post:

So I explained by:

Your reply:

If my posts weren't English enough for you, perhaps you're the one with the problem.
Haha meant to quote Baz not you hun.

It's CT for sure.
? You ****s don't know how to train at my levels, I'm making mega gains naturally that will dwarf you all. Wait til you see me on the Olympia stage. You'll be sorry. I'm huge. Massive. Gigantic gains. You don't know how to diet. You wait...

The thing that is concerning is how quiet all the moderate muslims are in speaking out against these attacks. Sure you hear the odd one sort of speak out but there isn't this mass outcry from muslims against those extremists who are defaming their religion of peace.

Good point. I think this is the beginning of the solution.

The debate stems from simple minded thinking, assuming the world is black and white. "Ban all muslims", "this has nothing to do with the quran". The truth is neither is true and it's far too easy to jump to either conclusion.

The problem is radical thinking. In that your way is right, there is an evil that needs to go, and once gone, everything will be sunshine and lollipops. Both IS and racists think this way. Being able to hold conflicting views and discussing them is the first step to progress. The islamic community definitely needs to do more to remove radical thinking. The racists could also take a page out of that book.

Last edited:
I've been thinking over this whole question of who has any contributory responsibility in regard to terrorism done in the name of some belief system.

I'll post again when I've formulated my thoughts, but meanwhile, here is something I came across:

http://www.mcb.org.uk/over-130-imam...or-london-attackers-in-an-unprecedented-move/
[Title, which sums it up, if you cbf'ed reading it: "over 130 imams religious leaders from diverse backgrounds refuse to perform the funeral prayer for london attackers in an unprecedented move"]

This does look like something very positive.

However, if you read right to the end (past the list of signatures under the main statement), you might have some reservations ...

I've been thinking over this whole question of who has any contributory responsibility in regard to terrorism done in the name of some belief system.

I'll post again when I've formulated my thoughts, but meanwhile, here is something I came across:

http://www.mcb.org.uk/over-130-imam...or-london-attackers-in-an-unprecedented-move/
[Title, which sums it up, if you cbf'ed reading it: "over 130 imams religious leaders from diverse backgrounds refuse to perform the funeral prayer for london attackers in an unprecedented move"]

This does look like something very positive.

However, if you read right to the end (past the list of signatures under the main statement), you might have some reservations ...

You mean this:

"This is a grassroots initiative by scholars and imams from diverse backgrounds, rather than issuing from a particular organisation.
The statement does not anathematise (make takfir) of the terrorist attackers – this ‘othering of the enemy’ is precisely the first principle of the jihadists, and something we must avoid at all costs. We leave people’s inner states to God, whilst strongly censuring their actions.
The statement is not a blanket forbidding of funeral rites (janaza), but rather the refusal by Imams and the religious authorities to publicly and formally perform one. The families of the attackers are of course perfectly at liberty to do so and it is not our place to prevent this.
The statement should not detract from the seriousness of oppression and persecution occurring around the world, especially to Muslims, whom we remember in our prayers by day and night. However, such actions in our own country – to our neighbours – requires a strong moral response from us. Our words will have little effect in far-flung countries, but they may have an impact at home.
It should also not detract from deeply unfortunate statements issuing forth from some quarters which seek to implicate the entire Muslim community and the religion of Islam, or insinuate that one system of values is ontologically superior to another. We should at this time be calling to our shared values."

Are Muslims oppressed and persecuted more than any other group of people, as the sentence: "The statement should not detract from the seriousness of oppression and persecution occurring around the world, especially to Muslims, whom we remember in our prayers by day and night." suggests.

Are Muslims oppressed and persecuted more than any other group of people ...

It's hard to say. Such oppression or persecution as there is, is fairly localised, and there is certainly oppression and persecution of other groups, by moslems, going on.

One possibly relevant factor is that Islam (along with Christianity) offers itself as a haven for the oppressed and disaffected, and so, is attractive for those who are oppressed and persecuted, or feel that they are.