• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Shouldnt it be up to the members of the various religions to present themselves in a good light. And up to the members of the religion to pull those people into line that act out or commit crimes in the name of their religion.

OMG I'm agreeing with Bazza again. WTF is going on?

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits."

So, going by that, all the big business religions are crap. The Catholic pedophiles, the Protestant war mongers, the Shinto suicide bombers, the Muslim terrorists, the crusades, the US TV evangelists, etc.

When a religious leader who claims to represent the creator of the universe who has the power to make black holes, galaxies and the coffee bean wants me to blow up a mini bus, I know that I'm being conned.

Personally i feel the American open carry law states like texas are a good compromise. Concealed weapons are illegal. Everyone can see who they are fucking with before said fucking occurs.

I think we should all wear our cocks on the outside of our Trousers.

Yes Sir, your conclusion is correct.

I think we all need to be armed for sure..., with proper knowledge of what we fear most. For ignorance of the unknown, by default, sees to it that our fears are never conquered.

Then again, ignorance of a subject matter (any subject), is a bliss to many who choose to remain ignorant of that subject.

Please note: fear of Islam or ignorance of it is not what I'm restricting my above comment to no. Choosing ignorance over knowledge on any subject matter of interest (exercise and nutrition included), places full responsibility upon the one who chooses to remain in the dark, yet feels the need and right to blame others whenever a misfortune befalls him!

Peace.

Thank you again Fadi. So these extremist Islamic Preachers causing hate and terrorism are saying we (Muslims) are being persecuted and are at War (with the U.S. and the U.K. etc etc) and are then using verses from the Quran which are referring to War or waging War to then incite War and Terrorism?

IMO terrorists promoting Islam are not actually promoting Islam, they are promoting their own view which has nothing to do with Islam

Religion itself is born out of ignorance, in fact I would go as far as saying that embracing a religion is the ultimate ignorance.

absolutely.

some people in the 21st century, however, need this guidance.

poor bastards, i have empathy for them and I hope they are being comforted by the words.

I can say in all honesty that I feel as a devubt Catholic who eat fish on Fridays, doesn't wear condoms and is banking on Redemption on the deathbed that the church has let me down.

The leadership are believing in their b******* rhetoric peace and love when they should do the very thing that's help
religion survive since the beginning of time and that is say one thing whilst doing completely the opposite.

This is a modern-day crusade and we're getting pummel f*** cause we haven't even shown up.

Raise a militia, better yet an army. The Vatican is a state, make it a nuclear state.

We have a catholic zealot in our office. And we have one muslim man. They refuse to speak to eachother. Hilarious

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Lol ^Brick the devout God-fearing Christian.

jerry-done.gif

One of your best Brickie!

Im embarrassed for all my ancestors that gave their lives fighting the same war that's been cranking for the last 2000 years.

Humanity so crap the we can't bring the battle to a conclusion. 2000 f****** years.

Like watching a nil all draw soccer match

Just end it already let us know weather I need to observe Christmas or fast From Dusk till Dawn or whatever whatever the other team do in order to get a bit of time off work every year

I can say in all honesty that I feel as a devubt Catholic who eat fish on Fridays, doesn't wear condoms and is banking on Redemption on the deathbed that the church has let me down.

The leadership are believing in their b******* rhetoric peace and love when they should do the very thing that's help
religion survive since the beginning of time and that is say one thing whilst doing completely the opposite.

This is a modern-day crusade and we're getting pummel f*** cause we haven't even shown up.

Raise a militia, better yet an army. The Vatican is a state, make it a nuclear state.

fantastic post that brought me great joy and
laughter.

it is sad that these fuckwits are going to lead to our liberal democracies becoming more like police states.

I stayed at the brighton apartments last year, and the chinese bloke murdered was a very friendly, courteous and helpful manager.