• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Decided to delete what I wrote, and simply say peace instead..., and each to his own.

Last edited:
No point in using a book of fiction to justify or explain a belief, especially when that book is the source of your belief, I've seen this with christians also.
Book or no book, there is and always has been constant war and killing between muslims so it's no surprise that they have no problem killing non muslims in the name of islam.
As far as I'm concerned they can fuck right off.

Last edited:
Meanwhile......

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Decided to delete what I wrote, and simply say peace instead..., and each to his own.

Thank you for posting that Fadi. I can see what you originally wrote and it will take me sometime to digest it all. But after a quick perusal am I right to conclude that these Quran verses that are attracting a lot of condemnation are being taken out of context? A context being where some Muslims referred to were being persecuted or at War?

I wish I had the time to read the Quran for myself as I know that even the Bible gets misrepresented, whether by mistake or purposefully.

Meanwhile......

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

The Book of Matthew.

Those Terrorists in London had a rented Van and kitchen knives. Almost anyone can get a hold of those items. I carry a short range weapon in my Car, I'm going to also carry a long range one and retrain that Weaponry I learnt many years ago. Run, hide and tell they say. Sometimes you can't.

That Terrorist in Melbourne last night was acquitted of plotting an attack on Holdsworthy Army Base a few years ago.

That Terrorist in Melbourne last night was acquitted of plotting an attack on Holdsworthy Army Base a few years ago.

Sounds like the guy who mowed down those pedestrians in Melbourne's mall; he was out on bail for the 4,000th time or something

Those Terrorists in London had a rented Van and kitchen knives. Almost anyone can get a hold of those items. I carry a short range weapon in my Car, I'm going to also carry a long range one and retrain that Weaponry I learnt many years ago. Run, hide and tell they say. Sometimes you can't.

That's it when you start to think about it, modern society has made the average person basically defenceless to even the most basic weapons. Sure the cops come and shoot them in the end and the majority of people are fine. And sure we all know cars are more dangerous ect and all that bullshit that lefties go on with but if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time you have nothing, stats and the lefty love fest aren't going to save you.

Apparently a lot of the standard cops in London only have a batton now?

Im not saying we want every flog carrying but it sure makes you feel a bit vulnerable.

That's it when you start to think about it, modern society has made the average person basically defenceless to even the most basic weapons. Sure the cops come and shoot them in the end and the majority of people are fine. And sure we all know cars are more dangerous ect and all that bullshit that lefties go on with but if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time you have nothing, stats and the lefty love fest aren't going to save you.

Im not saying we want every flog carrying but it sure makes you feel a bit vulnerable.

Personally i feel the American open carry law states like texas are a good compromise. Concealed weapons are illegal. Everyone can see who they are fucking with before said fucking occurs.

You dont hear about many shooting massacres in texas....

I think if we are all armed to the Teeth, Pistols, semi and fully automatic Guns, surface to air rockets etc we should be OK.

I do think that in this extreme situation, personal carry may result in less innocent lives lost from Terror attacks like this, but then we face the problems that a very armed Society faces. Cue the Gunfucktards!!!! right @Shrek;

Do you walk the street in fear? Do you generally fear vulnerable in public?

Thank you for posting that Fadi. I can see what you originally wrote and it will take me sometime to digest it all. But after a quick perusal am I right to conclude that these Quran verses that are attracting a lot of condemnation are being taken out of context? A context being where some Muslims referred to were being persecuted or at War?
Yes Sir, your conclusion is correct.

I think if we are all armed to the Teeth, Pistols, semi and fully automatic Guns, surface to air rockets etc we should be OK.
I think we all need to be armed for sure..., with proper knowledge of what we fear most. For ignorance of the unknown, by default, sees to it that our fears are never conquered.

Then again, ignorance of a subject matter (any subject), is a bliss to many who choose to remain ignorant of that subject.

Please note: fear of Islam or ignorance of it is not what I'm restricting my above comment to no. Choosing ignorance over knowledge on any subject matter of interest (exercise and nutrition included), places full responsibility upon the one who chooses to remain in the dark, yet feels the need and right to blame others whenever a misfortune befalls him!

Peace.

I think we all need to be armed for sure..., with proper knowledge of what we fear most. For ignorance of the unknown, by default, sees to it that our fears are never conquered.

Then again, ignorance of a subject matter (any subject), is a bliss to many who choose to remain ignorant of that subject.

Please note: fear of Islam or ignorance of it is not what I'm restricting my above comment to no. Choosing ignorance over knowledge on any subject matter of interest (exercise and nutrition included), places full responsibility upon the one who chooses to remain in the dark, yet feels the need and right to blame others whenever a misfortune befalls him!

Peace.
Always a well thought out response from you mate. If only others could follow suit. (NOT NECESSARILY REFERRING TO THIS THREAD OMG YOU SENSITIVE BASTARDS!!!)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Peace.

In regards to religion. No one is required to have full or even part knowledge of any religion if they don't want to. Why should they. It doesn't mean they are in dark.

Shouldnt it be up to the members of the various religions to present themselves in a good light. And up to the members of the religion to pull those people into line that act out or commit crimes in the name of their religion.

a good religion shouldn't have negative effects on those outside of it. Others shouldn't need to have extensive knowledge of it.

You can't just blame people for not understanding a religion.

The funny thing about pious people is they are so fuvking boring. People gravitate away from them as fast as possible.

Religion itself is born out of ignorance, in fact I would go as far as saying that embracing a religion is the ultimate ignorance.