• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WoodyAllen

fqp5h.jpg

Canadian powerlifter Thomas Jamael has been banned four years after testing positive for 11 banned substances.

Jamael's urine sample was tested in-competition on Feb. 11.

It revealed the presence of anabolic steroids nandrolone, testosterone, methandienone, oxandrolone, oxymetholone, clostebol, boldenone and drostanolone, plus tamoxifen and letrozole which are hormone and metabolic modulators, along with cannabis.

The Sydney, N.S., resident is ineligible to participate in any capacity in any sport that has adopted the Canadian Anti-Doping Program (CADP) regulations, including training with teammates, until April 19 of 2021.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/s...ter-thomas-jamael-banned-substances-1.4138095

All that for a lifter that did bench only and nothing spectacular. Another canadian just got pinged for using about 5 or 6 peptides, again for no spectacular results.

You get it in bodybuilding. Some douche using 3g a week of test, 8-10+ IU's of growth hormone and a bunch of ancillary injectables and orals, all for a middling physique that you could get natty.

So what does Cannabis do for performance?

How long does cannabis stay in the system? I wouldn't mind competing in IPF meets but I certainly can't certify I'm lifetime cannabis free ;)

Chills you out, bro.

When you look at the ASADA list of athletes you notice that almost all the cannabis positives come from rugby players. Yerp.

How long does it stay in your system? Not certain but I do remember reading that it takes a while to clear, like weeks. I guess, just use The Google. I know that it's a common issue in workplace testing, to the extent that there are all sorts of scam web sites selling "cleansing" products or fake dicks for urine tests.

Some of those "recreational" drugs can be found many months later in hair samples.

Of course there is the fool proof 100% certain drug test pass technique. It's the same as never getting a speeding ticket. Just don't speed.

I think I would be happier knowing that my airline pilot/bus driver/taxi driver was clean and sober. But that just might be me.