• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The most fundamental measure of progress is adding weight to the bar pure and simple, how we get there is just a means to an end

Please let me know when a "good discussion" occurs around here then.

When you start attacking the person and have nothing to say than "idiot" over and over, you look kind of simple and petty.

I'd say I'm one of the few that actually wants to progress, have worthwhile training discussions and learn. What's your purpose? What to do you contribute. I saw you started up a half-assed training log for a month and gave it up. If you're not here to log and discuss your training, what's the point in being here?

At least I put my money where my mouth is. I actually regularly train (something you might remember), trial different diets and training techniques and actually see what works. Or we could all be a miserable old fart on a forum who thinks everything is shit and never makes progress.

But keep telling yourself how wonderful you are.
How much do you weigh now stevie?

I'm curious how the people so quick to judge others can't answer simple questions about themselves.

Going to answer the question?

You are beyond belief

Because (and this is how it seems to me, as I don't speak for others here like you) you compete in on piddling competition (and I could see this coming) you in fact just sit back and judge.

I posted a video the other day showing a man squatting 20 reps x 1 and half bodyweight as part of his workout, a young man, I'm of the firm belief you would not appreciate how that feels.

Now I'm not saying this is the way to workout, its one way, but until you have more than 20 years under your belt of consistent workouts you really just need to STFU and stop this constant bitching and moaning ffs.

Its' tiring